British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, Najjer said:

That doesn't mean you've used the correct email address to send it to or confirm that Dan has picked up your email either.

I would suggest following it up via his social media channel where you would be much more likely to get a reply and resolve what could be a simple misunderstanding.

I am on my third email address...

I honestly couldn't tell you the name to the first one I used, never mind the password...

I presume emails are still sent to it...

My wife uses my other one for ordering off the internet but I haven't been on there for 3 years at least...

Plenty of people will change email addresses from time to time yet still recieve lots of messages to the one they no longer open..

Personal websites usually have a direct email, or even a mobile of either the person themselves or whoever is managing their website, so usually a close associate.

If all else fails, then maybe contact a riders club, every club has an email contact with some personal ones, who would be more than pleased I would think to see their man gain some better kit through sponsorship..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Yep, I’d have thought if you really want to sponsor a rider you’d exhaust every avenue of communication before giving up and calling him out. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep, I’d have thought if you really want to sponsor a rider you’d exhaust every avenue of communication before giving up and calling him out. 

I also believe that a postal service is still available via the "Royal Mail" whereby you send hard copy correspondence...

And failing that, some have even trained pigeons to deliver messages tied to their legs on their behalf..:D

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2020 at 10:05 AM, Fromafar said:

Have just received refund for  SON tickets.

I’m still currently waiting on a email from them to even apply for a refund. Have you got a email that I could contact them on about it? 

30 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I’m still currently waiting on a email from them to even apply for a refund. Have you got a email that I could contact them on about it? 

The email telling you it was cancelled had the details.

To receive a refund E-mail: Speedway @img.com   and include your order  number (order no for tickets).Takes between 30-45 days.

I applied on 23 sept and received it this week.

Edited by Fromafar

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The email telling you it was cancelled had the details.

To receive a refund E-mail: Speedway @img.com   and include your order  number (order no for tickets).Takes between 30-45 days.

I applied on 23 sept and received it this week.

Thank you very much. May of been a idiot and deleted that email by mistake without realising.

Edited by Mr Blobby

12 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Thank you very much. May of been a idiot and deleted that email by mistake without realising.

I only received my email just over a week ago so there`s still a chance that yours hasn't been sent yet. As previously mentioned the email gives you the chance of a refund if you include your order reference number, you then get a reply saying there will be a delay to responding to any emails.

Hope you get sorted soon.

2 hours ago, screm said:

I only received my email just over a week ago so there`s still a chance that yours hasn't been sent yet. As previously mentioned the email gives you the chance of a refund if you include your order reference number, you then get a reply saying there will be a delay to responding to any emails.

Money is better is there bank than your bank.   BSI can't have received too many requests for refunds.   It's terrible how they treat customers.

2 hours ago, screm said:

Yeah received that email yesterday, cheers.

45 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

What's the weather like up north for what would have been the first day of the SoN at the NSS?

Don't know about Manchester but been heavy rain past 2 days in Cumbria, would have been no chance of speedway

Lousy day in York. My son having a weekend away by Lake Windermere. Lucky him, not.

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

What's the weather like up north for what would have been the first day of the SoN at the NSS?

been lashing down and still is at 4-45pm no signs of stopping all night !! today would have been off defo tomorrow is dry all day so it would have been a one meeting tomorrrow !!

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

Currently hammering down at old Trafford.

2 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Looking at the rain currently falling at Old Trafford I think the chances seeing any speedway tonight would be remote.