British Speedway Forum

15 hours ago, screm said:

I only received my email just over a week ago so there`s still a chance that yours hasn't been sent yet. As previously mentioned the email gives you the chance of a refund if you include your order reference number, you then get a reply saying there will be a delay to responding to any emails.

Hope you get sorted soon.

I did not get a specific E-mail for refunds, the information was in the E-mail telling you it had been cancelled ,they also said you would get further information confirming new date and that you would have the option for a refund if you wanted one.!! I suggest your re -read the EMail regarding cancellation ,apart from length of time I have had no problem getting a refund.!!

Edited by Fromafar

Jack Holder has responded to Lemo’s accusation of him turning down the SON team position and given his reasons for that. All on www.speedwaygp.com

Get the feeling all isn’t well in the Australian camp! 

20 hours ago, Najjer said:

Jack Holder has responded to Lemo’s accusation of him turning down the SON team position and given his reasons for that. All on www.speedwaygp.com

Holder is very bitter, he had his chance in the Torun GPs and looked out of his depth.

Only has himself to blame

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Najjer said:

His story in the SS this week is a bit weak considering he is still in Country.Sounds really bitter that Fricke got the pick for GP challenge.Got an attitude problem IMO.

• Like 1

In a Polish League match between Torun and Lodz in the summer, the Holders beat Rohan Tungate in a no-holds-barred Heat 13 but all were happy to shake hands at the end. It was the same type of action in Heat 15, but this time little Rohan outsmarted them. Cue the Holders spitting out their dummies and not being interested in congratulating Rohan.

• Like 1

agreed holders are bitter childish people no coincedence jack was let go by poole for petulance both are arrogant !!!

Poor reporting in the SS of the accident in heat 15. Nobody "piled into" Lindgren when he fell. Lindgren was thrown well clear and the only thing near to "piling in" was Wozniak clipping Lindgren's machine. Ridiculous so-called journalism

• Like 1

As soon as we had the heat 15 melee, it was obvious they old pull the plug at heat 14.

correct decision without a doubt....

10 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Poor reporting in the SS of the accident in heat 15. Nobody "piled into" Lindgren when he fell. Lindgren was thrown well clear and the only thing near to "piling in" was Wozniak clipping Lindgren's machine. Ridiculous so-called journalism

Agree,  Berntzon was in difficulty and was laying in it down anyway,Wozniak was unlucky but took a nasty fall. None of them were anywhere near Lindgren.Meeting should have never went ahead IMO.I am in the should have finished it camp.It was a lottery though.

30 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Agree,  Berntzon was in difficulty and was laying in it down anyway,Wozniak was unlucky but took a nasty fall. None of them were anywhere near Lindgren.Meeting should have never went ahead IMO.I am in the should have finished it camp.It was a lottery though.

I was surprised at the time, it took so long for the TV commentators to realise that Lindgren was nowhere near his bike, when I, with my decrepit eyesight and generally failing faculties, spotted where he went straight away! 

33 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

So there are a set of rules and procedures covering possible postponements. These include the provision for a one day event and a reserve day on the Sunday. So why oh why did they start this meeting on the Saturday when it was clear that they only "hoped" they could get to heat 14?
If that heat 15 accident had happened in say, heat 6, what then? Well, I suggest, the riders would have said it was too dangerous, the meeting would have been called off and a full 23 heat final would have taken place on the Sunday when the weather forecast had already suggested better conditions.
Instead of that, in a year of precious little speedway, we all feel cheated.

11 minutes ago, False dawn said:

So there are a set of rules and procedures covering possible postponements. These include the provision for a one day event and a reserve day on the Sunday. So why oh why did they start this meeting on the Saturday when it was clear that they only "hoped" they could get to heat 14?
If that heat 15 accident had happened in say, heat 6, what then? Well, I suggest, the riders would have said it was too dangerous, the meeting would have been called off and a full 23 heat final would have taken place on the Sunday when the weather forecast had already suggested better conditions.
Instead of that, in a year of precious little speedway, we all feel cheated.

It was obvious from the start that there would be no “real racing” just a case of getting round in one piece.Visability and spray would always be a problem you had to gate.The riders were getting round Ok. In the last race Bernzton and Wozniak were actually giving it areal go to their credit.Lindgren falls off on his own so they decide “that’s it”. That’s Speedway though,if the Stadium had been packed the fans would have felt cheated IMO.

Edited by Fromafar

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

......if the Stadium had been packed the fans would have felt cheated IMO.

The "stadium" was full. The whole of the speedway world was watching on T.V.

• Like 1