Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Noodles said:

You'd think with dates being a premium and the increased risk of rain they'd have cut the final to one day.

.... and renamed it the 'Grand-SON' :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, uk_martin said:

If there's one sport that's used to working in the dark and not knowing, it's speedway.

U think then that they would need to ask (Y)our opinion on every option before making a decision?

Would be good if the SON in last week n October was held in the afternoons, still be cold but maybe a bit better then a night meetings.

31 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Would be good if the SON in last week n October was held in the afternoons, still be cold but maybe a bit better then a night meetings.

They are in the afternoon.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:49 PM, False dawn said:

I do have tickets and had already reached the conclusion that the finals would almost certainly be postponed / cancelled. But am I the only one that finds it a bit odd that this latest development has not been reported on the BSPA website?

NOTHING to do with the BSPA ...

• Like 1

Any chance of getting a refund for the tickets? Me and my friends cant be there at the end of october. I also have to check if i can get a refund for the flight tickets from Lufthansa. 

So if anybody wants them, i'm selling 6 Tickts for the SON Final at Manchester, located on the Main Grandstand.

9 hours ago, MunichMassive said:

Any chance of getting a refund for the tickets? Me and my friends cant be there at the end of october. I also have to check if i can get a refund for the flight tickets from Lufthansa. 

So if anybody wants them, i'm selling 6 Tickts for the SON Final at Manchester, located on the Main Grandstand.

As the grandstand has sold out I think you stand a very good chance of someone buying them from you. 

19 hours ago, MunichMassive said:

If refunds are not given it would be one of the biggest mistakes the sport has made.      Fans would be turned off the sport at a time when they are needed most.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MunichMassive said:

13 minutes ago, Mark said:

If refunds are not given it would be one of the biggest mistakes the sport has made.      Fans would be turned off the sport at a time when they are needed most.

Giving the circumstances I am sure that if anyone cant make the re-arranged dates and is wanting a refund they will get one.

2 hours ago, screm said:

Giving the circumstances I am sure that if anyone cant make the re-arranged dates and is wanting a refund they will get one.

Agree 

Just had a email from speedway gp regarding the SON , they are NOT refunding tickets for the re-arranged date as per their terms and conditions , but if the event in October is cancelled they will refund. 

1 hour ago, Tigeratheart said:

Just had a email from speedway gp regarding the SON , they are NOT refunding tickets for the re-arranged date as per their terms and conditions , but if the event in October is cancelled they will refund. 

Poor show from them.Might have to change their Terms and conditions for future ticket sales,I certainly would think twice .

1 hour ago, Tigeratheart said:

Surely that cannot be so.

BSI are known as being paragons of virtue, round these parts.