British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Grachan said:

If it's nationality that is required, can we have Crump for Woffinden?

theoretically, yes i think .. it's been a few years since he last rode for Australia and has dual nationality

42 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Which license does he have then from Poland/PZM? answer please.

Only reason I picked up on this is that you stated a fact here, but now it seems you know bugger all about the subject.

more than you numpty come back when he is riding for russia otherwise don't bother :nono:

16 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

more than you numpty come back when he is riding for russia otherwise don't bother :nono:

• So you DO know! Bugger all that is... :lol:

I have no problem with that. But people quoting that as a fact irritates me quite a bit. People not knowing or understanding quoting people who dont know winds me up big time. Thats my problem... ;)

32 minutes ago, f-s-p said:
  • So you DO know! Bugger all that is... :lol:

I have no problem with that. But people quoting that as a fact irritates me quite a bit. People not knowing or understanding quoting people who dont know winds me up big time. Thats my problem... ;)

He thinks Brady Kurtz is world champion and that Lodz would never leave him out !!!!

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He thinks Brady Kurtz is world champion and that Lodz would never leave him out !!!!

Guess it is one of them trolls that change their name regularly ?

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

don't be a cock everyday take a day off 

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Guess it is one of them trolls that change their name regularly ?

millwall ffs enough said i'll leave it at that :rofl:

2 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

millwall ffs enough said i'll leave it at that :rofl:

Let’s hope you know more about football than you do about speedway :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Let’s hope you know more about football than you do about speedway :rolleyes:

well i know millwall are low life scum from the slums :party:

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

well i know millwall are low life scum from the slums :party:

Something for you to aspire to if you manage to climb up to that level then :rofl:

30 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Something for you to aspire to if you manage to climb up to that level then :rofl:

wiped better off the bottom of my shoe :rofl:

On 9/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, Scipio777 said:

I did get an e mail , and have applied for a refund -- next years event will apparently be in Manchester, in October again:

"Following discussions with Belle Vue, we are however pleased to announce that the event will return in 2021, with the date to be confirmed but will take place over a weekend in October."

Just a message to anyone at BSI towers. Have you seen the weather we are currently getting in the UK this October. Rain, wind , storms , single digit temperatures. At this time of year speedway tracks that are wet never dry out, the temperature does not allow it. By having an October SON at Belle Vue you risk having a mud bath at one of the sports great circuits. Please have a rethink and  select a more favorable date earlier in the year. 

• Like 3

Have the two previous Octobers not been warm and dry? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, waiheke1 said:

A certain Tai Woffinden in 2013? Madsen came in and finished 2nd in 2019? Zmarzlik finished 3rd in his debut season, Dudek 2nd in his. 

Yes... all were proven performers in the top leagues around the world when they got their place, I take your point though

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Yes... all were proven performers in the top leagues around the world when they got their place, I take your point though

Tai wasn't really though was he? He wasnt a top rider in Poland, he was a rank outsider who was almost universally tipped to finish last...