British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Josh Auty Testimonial New Date 19.03.21

Can you change the date of the topic to coincide with this change. cheers

NEW DATE Josh Auty Testimonial 19th March 2022

Sums up why the sport is in the state it is with Godfrey amongst those in charge and offering the Good Friday date in the first place

If you can't see that would be a problem then how are you ever gonna deal with properly complicated situations.......

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sums up why the sport is in the state it is with Godfrey amongst those in charge and offering the Good Friday date in the first place

If you can't see that would be a problem then how are you ever gonna deal with properly complicated situations.......

When the date was offered it didn't have to be accepted. Also with the sudden change would suggest that all riders and teams know the provisional fixture list which wouldn't of been available at the time of setting the original date. Just another excuse to blame Rob for something :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

When the date was offered it didn't have to be accepted. Also with the sudden change would suggest that all riders and teams know the provisional fixture list which wouldn't of been available at the time of setting the original date. Just another excuse to blame Rob for something :rolleyes:

Get real - Good Friday has always seen every team that can run do so with many home and away double headers

You didn't need a fixture list published to realise this would be the case again

I suppose we should be grateful that he didn't suggest certain teams couldn't ride on that day so that riders were available for Josh ;)

I didn't offer any opinion on the organising teams decision to accept the date. I will everyone form their own.....

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 7:49 AM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Get real - Good Friday has always seen every team that can run do so with many home and away double headers

You didn't need a fixture list published to realise this would be the case again

I suppose we should be grateful that he didn't suggest certain teams couldn't ride on that day so that riders were available for Josh ;)

I didn't offer any opinion on the organising teams decision to accept the date. I will everyone form their own.....

Almost as daft as running a POSF on the same day as the SoN Final :lol:

For a bit of pre-season racing/testing there are 4 meetings, at the moment, earmarked with dates. Auty & Lewis Kerr Testimonials, Stuart Robson Farewell & Ben Fund.

The riders that have accepted an invitation from Josh are;

S Masters now K Newman, D King, C Harris, C Wright, J Allen, S Lambert, J Palin, R Lawson, R Douglas, K Howarth, P Starke, B Barker, U Ostergaard, J Auty, Z Kennedy, T Aarnio.

Edited by IronScorpion
additional rider

On 1/13/2022 at 1:14 PM, IronScorpion said:

Can you change the date of the topic to coincide with this change. cheers

NEW DATE Josh Auty Testimonial 19th March 2022

I agree about changing the date. It does tend to be misleading as it stands at the moment.

May be an image of 1 person and text

Okay okay, this line up looks absolute amazing!:t:

Josh has confirmed it'll be a 16 man - GP style format meeting - 23 heats - 20 qualifiers, 2 semis and a final

Admission has been set at

£16 for Adults

£14 for OAP/Students

£5 kids aged between 10-17

and free for under 10's

A Family Ticket for 2x Adults and 2x 10-17year olds £37

• Like 1

It’s all getting close now with the first meeting of the year less than 5 days away. Weather forecast looks good so I hope Josh gets a decent crowd. 

• Like 1

May be an image of 1 person and text

Updated line up as Ben Barker and Kyle Howarth pull out

Hope Josh gets a great crowd for this - I can honestly say it's been a pleasure working with Josh for the big day!

2 more sleeps guys!

Do Scunthorpe take card or is it cash on the door only? 

26 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Do Scunthorpe take card or is it cash on the door only? 

Cash only

• Like 1