British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
squall

Kurtz, Wells, Auty, Pickering, or A N Other?

Thread created for the group of non-Sheffield fans who wish to continue to argue about who Sheffield should have signed at number 7.

Go for it, ladies.

• Haha 5

The stats were already done. Kurtz has the best Average at Sheffield. 

11 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Wells

Pickering 

Kurtz

Auty 

In order: Pickering, Wells, Kurtz, Auty.

Doubt either of the last two would average more than 3 away and would be lucky to make 4 overall.

The first two should be 5 pointers.

• Confused 1

Come on Sidney, let’s be having you :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Nick Morris is better than Brady Kurtz.

This thread is all about the debate concerning Sheffield's No. 7 Todd Kurtz. I am confused as to why someone would interrupt the debate by comparing Wolverhampton's Nick Morris with Belle Vue's Brady Kurtz. Is this a complete irrelevance to this thread or am I missing something?

35 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

This thread is all about the debate concerning Sheffield's No. 7 Todd Kurtz. I am confused as to why someone would interrupt the debate by comparing Wolverhampton's Nick Morris with Belle Vue's Brady Kurtz. Is this a complete irrelevance to this thread or am I missing something?

Haha its a long standing topic on here and was the original Auty/Kurtz debate!! Gav and some Poole fans were getting into a right tiz about it 2 winters ago.

Surely any sensible promotion would be sniffing around Josh Pickering. His career is on the up whereas you could easily argue Todd Kurtz and Ricky Wells have peaked. 

No offence to TK or RW. Winning titles is about getting a few riders who can put a bit on their average. Averaging 8 at home and 2-3 away isn't the kind of rider you want. One always comes in handy but too many and you get punished in away matches.

1 hour ago, neb said:

should of grabbed Ryan Douglas for many reasons. 

I suspect he was always returning to Wolves and nobody else got a sniff. 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:03 PM, Bagpuss said:

Good move for Ryan to conquer a small technical track like Wolves to move his career along as can already ride the bigger tracks.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 9:03 PM, Bagpuss said:

Apparently someone tried to poach him before the end of this season, a track he did rather well at, I'll let you guess which one:D