British Speedway Forum
cheekycobra

Predictions thread

1 minute ago, poolebolton said:

Gives something to talk about. You don’t have to read it. 

Have to say, typical Poole reaction. There is plenty going on without half-baked stuff from you.

Why not wait until teams are complete and then have a proper discussion?

Poole have been relegated and the world does not revolve around them any more, if it ever did.

Pirates are in Div 2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

Not worried about all this bickering going on BUT just clarify Poole were not relegated but chose for whatever reason to drop down.

Poole were relegated- by their own promotion. Just for clarity

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Have to say, typical Poole reaction. There is plenty going on without half-baked stuff from you.

Why not wait until teams are complete and then have a proper discussion?

Poole have been relegated and the world does not revolve around them any more, if it ever did.

Pirates are in Div 2.

He didn’t start it? 

8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He didn’t start it? 

He gave the first definitive answer.

1 minute ago, Richard Weston said:

He gave the first definitive answer.

It’s an opinion. It’s a forum. That’s what it’s for. 

Also what else is going on in speedway? 

NL agm and some prem team building. That’s it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poolebolton said:

It’s an opinion. It’s a forum. That’s what it’s for. 

Also what else is going on in speedway? 

NL agm and some prem team building. That’s it. 

Just saying Poole fans need to show a bit of humility now their promoters have decided they are a Div 2 side.

Poole fans need to judge the forums on this site with reference to the Championship league.

You are no longer the big 'I Ams' in the Premiership and I will be cruel and say you went from champs to chumps in the season just ended. 

You may think that is harsh but you need to respect clubs in this league now.

If Poole are champions come October 2020, crow all you like but in the meantime get the tone right for this part of the forum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Just saying Poole fans need to show a bit of humility now their promoters have decided they are a Div 2 side.

Poole fans need to judge the forums on this site with reference to the Championship league.

You are no longer the big 'I Ams' in the Premiership and I will be cruel and say you went from champs to chumps in the season just ended. 

You may think that is harsh but you need to respect clubs in this league now.

If Poole are champions come October 2020, crow all you like but in the meantime get the tone right for this part of the forum.

I didn’t. I gave my fair reflection on the teams. I didn’t say anything about poole or Newcastle and judged what is in front of me. Not sure what I’ve done wrong. 

• Like 1

It’s also a sport someone comes first and someone comes last. And on paper that’s what I think of the 10 teams who have named a 1-7. 

BBC sports personality of the year is NOT Ben Stokes . hopefully ...

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

It’s also a sport someone comes first and someone comes last. And on paper that’s what I think of the 10 teams who have named a 1-7. 

As I keep trying to point out, Poole fans need to take the temperature of the Championship section of this forum.

A period of quiet reflection, other than on the Poole thread, for Pirates fans is what is needed.

There are many in the Championship who do not welcome Poole's arrival in this division.

Please stop trying to lord it over this division and the supporters of Championship racing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

BBC sports personality of the year is NOT Ben Stokes . hopefully ...

Gotta be ?

Edited by ruffdiamond