British Speedway Forum
cheekycobra

Predictions thread

7 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

1. Edinburgh

The rest

Running a temperature I see, you should watch the news! 

12 minutes ago, GlasVegas said:

Running a temperature I see, you should watch the news! 

Might be the migraine; brought on by looking at those honking trackie tops your mob will be cutting about in this season. 

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Might be the migraine; brought on by looking at those honking trackie tops your mob will be cutting about in this season. 

Let's just say that I'm not overly keen to own one! Anyway, quite how are those fine fellows in the East expected by you to finish top of the league? … being partial to a Friday hallucinogenic is surely not the only explanation?  

21 minutes ago, GlasVegas said:

Let's just say that I'm not overly keen to own one! Anyway, quite how are those fine fellows in the East expected by you to finish top of the league? … being partial to a Friday hallucinogenic is surely not the only explanation?  

Proper number one. Two reserves that know the drill and should get in about the points. Second strings are unknown no doubt but the heatleaders can shield them a bit until they get on their feet. By all accounts Pickering has been flying in Oz. Worrall could be our number one too, he’s that good. 

So all in all it’ll be a piece of cake. 

12 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Proper number one. Two reserves that know the drill and should get in about the points. Second strings are unknown no doubt but the heatleaders can shield them a bit until they get on their feet. By all accounts Pickering has been flying in Oz. Worrall could be our number one too, he’s that good. 

So all in all it’ll be a piece of cake. 

Ahh fair enough, and that's all BEFORE you have to strengthen up around June/July, wow - clearly not much point in the rest of us turning up! 

16 minutes ago, GlasVegas said:

Ahh fair enough, and that's all BEFORE you have to strengthen up around June/July, wow - clearly not much point in the rest of us turning up! 

Oh don’t be so defeatist. The Tigers will win a trophy one day I’m sure. 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, lisa-colette said:

Probably going to be way, way, way off with my predictions as I am not the most familiar with this league. So I am using averages as a massive guide.

1. Scunthorpe 

2. Birmingham 

3. Leicester

4. Glasgow

5. Edinburgh 

6. Eastbourne 

7. Poole

8. Redcar

9. Kent

10. Berwick 

11. Somerset

12. Newcastle

I think Somerset have just moved into pole position and shoved everyone down one. Poole now 5th bottom

2 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I think Somerset have just moved into pole position and shoved everyone down one. Poole now 5th bottom

Everyone else down one, bar Newcastle,,, thanks.

12 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Everyone else down one, bar Newcastle,,, thanks.

Yeh, ok. I’m not convinced Newcastle will end up bottom but I couldn’t by **sed coming up with a new list :party:

• Haha 3

On 3/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, Wee Eck said:

Yeh, ok. I’m not convinced Newcastle will end up bottom but I couldn’t by **sed coming up with a new list :party:

They wont. James Wright has excelled at the Dirt Show at Kings Lynn, and will break the 4.00 average easy. Add in the expected increase of our two new 5 pointers, but remembering we are starting about 5 behind everyone else with our opening team. Midtable I think.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1