British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Armadale Devils 2020

6 hours ago, mac101 said:

Nathan Greaves signs great signing 

A top number one that was very much needed to help with the inexperienced bottom end.

never know could get himself a promotion to the championship side if one of the new boys aren’t up to scratch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

A top number one that was very much needed to help with the inexperienced bottom end.

never know could get himself a promotion to the championship side if one of the new boys aren’t up to scratch.

Think that's where he should be riding far to good for this league. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mac101 said:

Nathan Greaves signs great signing 

Big signing / big opportunity. Nathan has to show that he is a dominant number 1 in the league if he wants a CL spot but there will be some decent competition. 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, Bandit59 said:

Think that's where he should be riding far to good for this league. 

I would have him in the Berwick team no problem, he has a great record round Shielfield.

• Like 1

Giving the announcement made by Newcastle last night, I am guessing that Nathan Greaves will have some competition for his No1 race jacket.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 8:05 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Big signing / big opportunity. Nathan has to show that he is a dominant number 1 in the league if he wants a CL spot but there will be some decent competition. 

I don't think Nathan will even turn out to be the Devils' No 1, let alone the League!  Good signing, tho.. 

Edited by crescent girl

22 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

So flint confirmed, solid top 2 for the devils.

That's more like it will defo be sat in my seat now when the Devils come to town 2 great signings

3 hours ago, mac101 said:

Gregor Miller signs 

Another young Scottish lad made good strides last year with his first year on the 500cc.

Great to see the Devils getting some new faces to the league .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Greg said:

Great to see the Devils getting some new faces to the league .

Great opportunities for them all. Brutal introduction with the travelling though. 

11 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Great opportunities for them all. Brutal introduction with the travelling though. 

Part & parcel of a normal speedway riders life, so not brutal at all in my opinion.

9 hours ago, proud panther said:

Part & parcel of a normal speedway riders life, so not brutal at all in my opinion.

Question is what is a normal speedway rider? A full time professional who is largely funded by sponsors and a hefty points pot or a part time newcomer who may be making 900 miles round trips after scoring a single point (if they are lucky). Sounds like a brutal van ride home to me.