Flint 

Lawson

Millar

Millar

Freeman

Add 2 other 

Lawson will be riding for the main team when devils riding at home 

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Agree, but NL  this season is in the main below his level, He has had 2 seasons in NL and to improve he really needs to ride against opposition above his level. iMO.Rates of pay surely can’t make it viable.

At Leon’s age, any track time is invaluable, and I’d say especially on a technical track like Armadale and whatever the opposition.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Two northern based NL riders still looking for a club, Rutherford and Wallinger would add NL experience.

Wallinger would be a great signing on a low ave, don't really see any promise in Rutherford though!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Didn’t realise wallinger still rode 

Well enough clubs have signed him :blink:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Two northern based NL riders still looking for a club, Rutherford and Wallinger would add NL experience.

Rutherford has been around a long time now and at best, is a poor reserve, no future in him whatsoever in my opinion.

Wallinger is around 27, again in my opinion, not a one for the future. 

At Berwick we have Mason Watson, only been riding a year, ex Moto X and you can see the improvement almost weekly, The type of rider I’d like to see the promotion going with, After all it is the National DEVELOPMENT League

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Well enough clubs have signed him :blink:

You would have thought at times last season that he didn’t harsh but true from seeing some of it first hand.wallinger that is.

Edited by Mike0310
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

Rutherford has been around a long time now and at best, is a poor reserve, no future in him whatsoever in my opinion.

At Berwick we have Mason Watson, only been riding a year, ex Moto X and you can see the improvement almost weekly, The type of rider I’d like to see the promotion going with, After all it is the National DEVELOPMENT League

Wallinger is closer to 37 than 27

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

Spot on, regular competitive racing should help him on. Plus extra track time. The same could be said for Keiron Douglas as well.

• Like 2

Would have thought Leon Flint and Danny Phillips nailed on for this team as they will need a couple of heat leader standard riders. Wallinger would do a job but he's no youngster Plenty of northern based novices to fill the rest of the team with although they have some serious travelling to do for the away matches .They won't have much home advantage either with just half a dozen home matches and most of them not having the benefit of regular second half rides around the place.

Can see Flint, Phillips, Wallinger, Embleton, L.Millar, G Rothery,  R.McDonald.....G.Millar not quite ready yet but there's a few others who might get in there depending on how strong a team they want to put out.

Would hope they put a strong team together capable of winning all home matches we need the likes of if there flint perry Smith Phillips and 3 local 3 pointers