British Speedway Forum
hawks 1975

KENT ROYALS 2020

8 hours ago, East End Fan said:

I could probably get a few posters put up.  Do I get them from the stadium ?

I think now the pricing and fixture list appears sorted, I d  imagine normally you can pick them up from the stadium office, or at P and P.

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Ouch. £14 for NL and £19 for Champs sorry but that's just too dear.

It does seem a bit excessive, especially the NL price, unfortunately think the NL crowds will be very small because of it, I would have thought the total income from charging say £10/11 would be greater than £14 with a bigger gate, but higher than average prices have always been the norm with Len, and to be honest the Champs should be £17 really. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gazzac said:

It does seem a bit excessive, especially the NL price, unfortunately think the NL crowds will be very small because of it, I would have thought the total income from charging say £10/11 would be greater than £14 with a bigger gate, but higher than average prices have always been the norm with Len, and to be honest the Champs should be £17 really. 

I was expecting £10-12 for NL this season and with a pricey CL side it could have really boosted the crowds i fear that greed could undo a lot of the good work done at Kent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I was expecting £10-12 for NL this season and with a pricey CL side it could have really boosted the crowds i fear that greed could undo a lot of the good work done at Kent.

Unfortunately I think you could be right. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Ouch. £14 for NL and £19 for Champs sorry but that's just too dear.

Shockingly high!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

So is my weekly shopping bll at Tescos

and yet you still shop there. Others switch to Aldi/Lidl.  Even if its 1 in 10 that stop going regularly its quite a hit on the crowd. Throw in the lure or CL, lack of fixtures to build any bond and the expense i fear that Kent will be lucky to see 400 in the crowd for NL this season.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

and yet you still shop there. Others switch to Aldi/Lidl.  Even if its 1 in 10 that stop going regularly its quite a hit on the crowd. Throw in the lure or CL, lack of fixtures to build any bond and the expense i fear that Kent will be lucky to see 400 in the crowd for NL this season.

Don't understand your suggestion about a lack of fixtures.  As I understand it, Kent are due to stage more fixtures than ever.

16 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

Don't understand your suggestion about a lack of fixtures.  As I understand it, Kent are due to stage more fixtures than ever.

Far fewer...remember this a NDL thread not general Kent.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Far fewer...remember this a NDL thread not general Kent.

The penny drops.  But I think most of us that are regulaars will attend both levels.  I certainly will

• Like 2

Hawks, any chance of changing the header to Kent Royals NDL 2020