British Speedway Forum
hawks 1975

KENT ROYALS 2020

9 minutes ago, Old Crusader said:

Due to the latest ruling does this mean he will come in on a 3 point average or have I misunderstood? 

Also the New name for the NDL side is going to be decided by a school competition. Like Teaboy I think this should stay the same with a New name for the senior side.

But the Club are the Kent Kings....so the senior team should be the Kings?

As you say there is a competition to name the NDL team.

10 hours ago, flipper11 said:

Sam Hagon is the 1st signing.

Hopefully a team with young upcoming racers. :t:

50 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Impressive first signing. 

Due to the latest ruling does this mean he will come in on a 3 point average or have I misunderstood

3 minutes ago, Old Crusader said:

Due to the latest ruling does this mean he will come in on a 3 point average or have I misunderstood

Yes no 2 pointer any more from what I read 

2 hours ago, Old Crusader said:

Yes he’s 3.00. 

Plus with both family connections in Hagon & Dugard he’s got the right people around him

• Like 1

Sam Hagon now announced as the first signed rider, that then is one reserve spot filled. Can surely see Jake, Jacob and Alex shoe-horned into the side so the heat leaders need to be found unless James Laker finds a spot. Another contender could be Jamie Couzins. Think overall the Club would be looking to find lads who could go up a league such that Kent find and retain their own riders. That is what speedway should be built upon in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Rebel1 said:

Sam Hagon now announced as the first signed rider, that then is one reserve spot filled. Can surely see Jake, Jacob and Alex shoe-horned into the side so the heat leaders need to be found unless James Laker finds a spot. Another contender could be Jamie Couzins. Think overall the Club would be looking to find lads who could go up a league such that Kent find and retain their own riders. That is what speedway should be built upon in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree

Don't know if Georgie Wood is still riding or not but 

1.Wood 2.Clouting 3.Jenkins 4.Spooner 5.Gilkes 6.Mulford 7.Hagon fits 

With teams announcing riders, will we fans get any presents this festive period at kent.

Can see Mulford, Jenkins, Spooner, Clouting all getting berths, I imagine the Gilkes family would like Dan to continue at national league level too.

Ablitt,Couzins and Laker must be in the mix for the 2nd reserve spot. Leaving us high 9s for a number 1. Flint is free and fits the bill perfectly if he fancies a bit of travelling. Ben Morley is the obvious number 1 but I think he is almost certain to stay a warrior.

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Ablitt signs for Mildenhall 

Didn’t see that coming. I think Hagon will be better than Ablitt though. Never the less Ablitt is still going to be a good rider  

27 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Didn’t see that coming. I think Hagon will be better than Ablitt though. Never the less Ablitt is still going to be a good rider  

Ablitt is the better rider just now did really well last I year think if he had done a few more meetings his ave would have went up quite a bit so stopped at the right time hagon will come good but will be a season of learning this year but will be defo one for the future 

• Like 1