Belle Vue Colts team announced :

Jordan Palin
Kyle Bickley 
Connor Bailey
Ben Woodhull
Ben Rathbone
Paul Bowen
Harry McGurk

Palin ,Bickley and Bailey a good top three ,but a very long tail, will be a battle all year for the reserve spots.

Pleased with the tam.

with such a high average in 2019, this is a really good team

3 good heat leaders and scope for improvement from the other 4 members of the team

Good luck to the Fixture planner getting that top 3 to ride in every Match with then riding for Friday and Saturday night CL Teams.

Potent top 3 but a long tail unless someone really improves (McGurk possibly can)

That’s a very good team. Probably the most consistent top 3 the league will seem next year. Maybe weak in the second string positions but Woodhull, Rathbone & Bowen all know the NSS well and it’s a team that can get a good home lead over a play-off fixture. McGurk looked badly down on power on the big tracks last year so will be intriguing to see how he copes but they’ll always have a strong second reserve. Lots of average improvements potential, even in the top end with particularly Bailey’s average destined to go north. 

Shame Leon Flint gets dropped because as a 16 year old improving young Brit he's what the National "development" League should be all about!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

Shame Leon Flint gets dropped because as a 16 year old improving young Brit he's what the National "development" League should be all about!

Chances are he will still be in the NL 

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

He’s not been dropped. He’ll be at another NL team. 

Armadale is my guess

Gutted no Leon most excting Colt to watch last year and i.m.o  is already a better rider than Kyle.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HGould said:

Good luck to the Fixture planner getting that top 3 to ride in every Match with then riding for Friday and Saturday night CL Teams.

Potent top 3 but a long tail unless someone really improves (McGurk possibly can)

Try Monday’s for home matches

two ride for Berwick so only two teams re clashes

15 hours ago, B.V 72 said:

Gutted no Leon most excting Colt to watch last year and i.m.o  is already a better rider than Kyle.

But i think longterm Palin and Bailey will be better than Flint.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

But i think longterm Palin and Bailey will be better than Flint.

A little harsh. You are talking about children here.