British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue Colts 2020

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Very disappointed Rathbone has left  a strange  decision.

Maybe ben agreed with berwick while belle vue were undecided and didn't want to risk his career on whether the colts ran or not

struggled for the colts sadly 

Edited by GAH

must have been  a reason ???

Edited by GAH

17 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Slightly disappointed they’ve let young Rathbone go compared to who they’ve kept, he looked a prospect with his very limited motorcycle experience and has very good equipment.

Interesting the Colts are sticking  changing to Friday nights , the busiest night in the championship. Stand by for missing visiting number 1’s unless they can juggle the fixtures to avoid it

edited for accuracy. :rolleyes: 

Damn Friday nights but will look for a few gaps in Scorpions fixtures to pop across

Whenever a club changes nights there will be winners and losers.....I believe that supporters have been asking for Fridays as it means the kids are not in school the next day and therefore more likely families will attend on Friday .

Hope this works.... I think Friday is a better night.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

Whenever a club changes nights there will be winners and losers.....I believe that supporters have been asking for Fridays as it means the kids are not in school the next day and therefore more likely families will attend on Friday .

Hope this works.... I think Friday is a better night.

Even better, now Stoke has gone, why not Saturdays like in the old days at Hyde Road?

JPB

WOODHULL

SMITH

BOWEN

BAILEY or someone with less fixture clashes

MCGURK

MCGURK

Thats my guess

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

JPB

WOODHULL

SMITH

BOWEN

BAILEY or someone with less fixture clashes

MCGURK

MCGURK

Thats my guess

like the look at that team and personally hope they use a rider with no fixture clashes instead of bailey its not development if using RR or a guest

43 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

like the look at that team and personally hope they use a rider with no fixture clashes instead of bailey its not development if using RR or a guest

Agreed regarding Bailey. McGurks deserve a chance and would be staggered if at least Harry isn't in. Unconvinced about the others though. Woodhull dropped a point off his average in 2019 and doesn't have full speedway focus. Bowen has been around a while to still have an average just over 3 (especially with NNS as a home track), Smith seems to be idling badly, chances have come and gone for him at higher levels and is now available on a very average 6.5. For the potential and opportunities he has had presented he hasn't taken them. In contrast the other Jack could have done with some decent kit in the past but again priorities were not always as needed for speedway and he drifted away, talent not doubted but parallels to Bridger will always be drawn. 

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

JPB         8.66

WOODHULL    3.67

SMITH      6.50

BOWEN      3.36

BAILEY or someone with less fixture clashes     7.64

MCGURK    3.00

MCGURK     3.00

Thats my guess

35.83 ?    Quite a bit over the limit?  

31 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

35.83 ?    Quite a bit over the limit?  

Swap bailey for woolley and itll be under

1. Jack Parkinson Blackburn

2. Ben woodhull

3. Tom woolley

4. Paul Bowen

5. Jack smith

6. Harry mcgurk

7. Sam mcgurk

Connor coles Instead of Bailey maybe 

Edited by Phil The Ace

31 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Connor coles Instead of Bailey maybe 

Still over the limit... needs to be 6.81 or below to replace connor bailey for that team to work. Connor Coles is 7.43