British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Australian championships final round Saturday 11th January 2020 live streaming

51 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Each to their own I suppose but I found him kinda boring. Had some pieces of good info to impart but couldn’t answer some of the questions the other commentator posed, which surprised me. 

Like how old are the Holder brothers ? which he was pretty close with 32 and 23

Seems like Lidsey's tapes offence was crucial. Does this have GP and/or visa implications? 

The heats I saw it seemed it was always rider number 1 in red, 2 in blue, 3 in white and 4 in y/b:D

22 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Seems like Lidsey's tapes offence was crucial. Does this have GP and/or visa implications? 

The heats I saw it seemed it was always rider number 1 in red, 2 in blue, 3 in white and 4 in y/b:D

The only implication is that it didn’t help him in being in the top 4 for the GP qualification spots( he finished 5th !!!)

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Like how old are the Holder brothers ? which he was pretty close with 32 and 23

No......about the points scoring system. 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, racers and royals said:

from Great Britain speedway team website 

THESE TEST MATCHES WILL BE LIVE STREAMED ON PINJAR PARK FACEBOOK PAGE

Pinjar Park. Friday 17th and Saturday 18th January.
Teams:

Australia - Sam Masters, Rohan Tungate, Cameron Heeps, Daniel Winchester, Kale Ballantyne, Doug Scobie.
Great Britain - Tai Woffinden, Dan Bewley, Drew Kemp, Leon Flint, Jack Smith, Jason Edwards.

Both senior meetings start at 7pm local which is 11am UK time( junior racing proceeds the test matches)

Sam Masters and Rohan Tungate have withdrawn from these meetings. 

Dakota Ballantyne and a certain Jason Crump are the replacements.

8 hours ago, youngy105 said:

Sam Masters and Rohan Tungate have withdrawn from these meetings. 

Dakota Ballantyne and a certain Jason Crump are the replacements.

Fraser (son of Shane) Bowes is also in Aussie line-up for these matches. 

• Thanks 1

Has Jack Smith got a ride in the uk in 2020 ? i dont think he has. Shame but he really has gone backwards . His childish tantrums have done him no favours .

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

GB v Australia now anyone watching this ?

Watched a few races but got bored with it to be honest.I thought Mildenhall's track was small but this one takes some beating.

Some news out of Australia

Jaimon Lidsey won the Aussie U 21 championship on Saturday at Undera- 2nd Zach Cook 3rd Jedd List 4th Matthew Gilmore

Kurri Kurri speedway has been sold to a consortium of local warehousing and commercial businessmen - the future of the track could be bleak.

Joshy G won his umpteenth Qld title at Bowen speedway tonight ahead of last year’s champ, Ryan Douglas, with either Nick Morris 3rd or Zane keleher.. to many Jack Daniel’s .. 

Thanks for the link Bavarian.  Very welcome on a cold foggy morning in north Cheshire.    Nice smooth track.   Interesting floating start gate, has a safety advantage of no uprights on the inside ot outside of the track.