British Speedway Forum
False dawn

Leicester NDL 2020

I did say it would be interesting with danny woodward.  He's winding you all up. Get used to it :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pete cc said:

I did say it would be interesting with danny woodward.  He's winding you all up. Get used to it :rofl:

He's been on Facebook again taking the wee wee out of Lenny the Lion  :rofl:

• Like 2

So far, three Dans, two Joes.

The last signing will have to be called Tom

• Haha 2

On 1/14/2020 at 10:38 AM, Big Al said:

So far, three Dans, two Joes.

The last signing will have to be called Tom

I think it will be Luke Whitehead 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

I think it will be Luke Whitehead 

Why out of interest? There have been seasons in the past where Luke has been in with an outside shout but having hardly ridden last year and unspectacularly when he did i fail to see any reason why 3 points would be dropped on him? Would be the worst reserve pairing in the league by some distance if he was the choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

It's James Chattin.

They could have fit Jamie bursill in I think? Would have been a better signing for sure.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TurnTwo said:

They could have fit Jamie bursill in I think? Would have been a better signing for sure.

Speculation is great. It must also depend on who wants it. 

50 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Theres still a 3.13 sized hole at Plymouth that Bursill will fill. Better signing? Not so sure about that. 

49 minutes ago, pete cc said:

Speculation is great. It must also depend on who wants it. 

I think there are several who would want it but haven't been offered. Given the Woodward signing im not sure how much the promotion / management know about know about the dev/amateur leagues. 

22 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Theres still a 3.13 sized hole at Plymouth that Bursill will fill. Better signing? Not so sure about that. 

I think there are several who would want it but haven't been offered. Given the Woodward signing im not sure how much the promotion / management know about know about the dev/amateur leagues. 

I agree he should be in Plymouth’s plans I just thought living in Woking Leicester would suit him far better. And he’s a better rider than Chattin. 

8 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

I agree he should be in Plymouth’s plans I just thought living in Woking Leicester would suit him far better. And he’s a better rider than Chattin. 

Chattin’s local ish though. 

Possibly the worst reserves in the league but tbf we’re all making assumptions about Woodward. It’s a decent top 5 though so should ease the pressure on the reserves. 

Not a great pairing. Chattin has had chances in the past and not really taken them, Woodward strikes me as the type of riders that will jack it in before the season is out. Personally i think they are poor choices from Leicester even if they are the only side to promote riders from the development leagues.

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I think you'll find that Stewart Dickson knows plenty about every league, everywhere.      Can't speak about any others at the club, about whom I know very little.