British Speedway Forum
False dawn

Leicester NDL 2020

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Any updates if Woodward will be fit for the start of the season? Heard he had broken his leg earlier than expected.

Think he is out for the start the season, thinking was in the star i read that the Cubs have 7 of their 12 fixtures before the end of April so they dont start the CL season till the twins turn 16 and he will miss all of those at the  very least.

7 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Any updates if Woodward will be fit for the start of the season? Heard he had broken his leg earlier than expected.

Earlier than expected? 

Didn't have much faith in him did you. :t:

8 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Earlier than expected? 

Had you taken out a contract hit on him??

4 hours ago, pete cc said:

Earlier than expected? 

Didn't have much faith in him did you. :t:

3 hours ago, Big Al said:

Earlier than expected? 

Had you taken out a contract hit on him??

Sadly one of those riders i had down as waiting to happen.....fortunately didn't take anyone else with him

Let’s hope this rider does not have mental health issues as the constant belittling is likely to play on a conscientious Rider . Keyboard warriors everywhere should try ENCOURAGEMENT..

• Like 2

It's not always the lack of encouragement or criticism,  some people have to learn the hard way & others don't. 

10 hours ago, Jonnybegood said:

Let’s hope this rider does not have mental health issues as the constant belittling is likely to play on a conscientious Rider . Keyboard warriors everywhere should try ENCOURAGEMENT..

Im going to take a deep breath and ignore that comment before i type something that lands me a ban. 

Encouragement is that Woodward should develop his skill set more rather than winding the throttle wide open and trying to stay aboard, it will benefit him and his physical health much more in the long term.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DannyWoodward said:

Hi sings for speedway really appreciate your concern hope to see you at the races 

How is the leg?

10 hours ago, pete cc said:

How is the leg?

I have 2 fractures in my tib what wont require surgery I have torn my mcl nothing abit of duct tape won’t sort, see you guys at Bellevue, wind that pony wide open and hold on for the best, hopefully develop my skill set in this development league 

Yours sincerely 

Woodstock x

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:45 AM, DannyWoodward said:

Hi sings for speedway really appreciate your concern hope to see you at the races 

Take no notice, most of us who have ever ridden a speedway bike have tried too hard and fell off, only way to find how far you can push your limits! Hoping your

leg heals quickly.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, DannyWoodward said:

I have 2 fractures in my tib what wont require surgery I have torn my mcl nothing abit of duct tape won’t sort, see you guys at Bellevue, wind that pony wide open and hold on for the best, hopefully develop my skill set in this development league 

Yours sincerely 

Woodstock x

Have tryed a tube of smarties and getting someone to kiss it better?

It worked for my daughter when was 5 & had fallen off her bike. :drink:

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 9:44 PM, Jonnybegood said:

As proven, riders read the forums. Promoters, managers, mechanics, riders families, sponsors ... the list goes on but this is the real world of social media of how word is spread & could be taken out of context to how it was meant.