British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muirspud

Speedway DVD Help

Not sure if this is the best place to put this topic but asking for some help.

Ive bought a relative who isnt very well (dementia) the speedway gp dvds from 2016 2017 2018, which have all the GPS and SON. But which GP's or SON events would you say was the best from these years, really dont want to watch the gate and go events. But any help would be appreciated.

9 hours ago, muirspud said:

Not sure if this is the best place to put this topic but asking for some help.

Ive bought a relative who isnt very well (dementia) the speedway gp dvds from 2016 2017 2018, which have all the GPS and SON. But which GP's or SON events would you say was the best from these years, really dont want to watch the gate and go events. But any help would be appreciated.

Good luck with your very worthwhile request and I hope that someone is able to recommend meetings worthy of watching.

I'll have a watch through mine when I get back from my holiday, but if you manage to get hold of the 2019 DVD's - Wroclaw, Poland is a great watch!

(Was at Warsaw 2017 and Torun 2016 and 2017 and would highly reccomend those two meetings)

8 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

I'll have a watch through mine when I get back from my holiday, but if you manage to get hold of the 2019 DVD's - Wroclaw, Poland is a great watch!

(Was at Warsaw 2017 and Torun 2016 and 2017 and would highly reccomend those two meetings)

Thank you, yes, im buying the 2019 ones and the middle summer GPs was very good,

Yeah from memory the above reccomdations (difficult to go wrong with Torun & Warsaw) plus you could do worse than to show them 2018 SGP series once more just to see Tai winning.  I have relatives experiencing similar such health issues to varying degrees and I know how great it feels personally if you can do something to help make their day....