British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Riders to improve in 2020.?

Picking out of all of the three leagues what riders do  you think will improve  or up there average three selection's from each league.Here goes PREMIER  Lidsey   -     Becker -  Bewley.    CHAMPIONSHIP.       Pickering --   Flint ---   Bailey.           NATIONAL LEAGUE --   Bailey---    D. Thompson ----  J Thompson.  

Edited by Sidney the robin

PREMIER - Lidsey - Douglas - Kildemand 

Championship - Kemp - Flint - Nicol 

NATIONAL - Thompson Twins + Ablitt 

My bro said Lidsey and Pickering were outstanding in Oz championships at Gillman..as good as Fricke Tungate Kurtz and Holders. Hopefully Rowe will do well at Swindon. Hartel Nicol Becker Flint Kemp should go well.

Edited by auntie doris

Prem - Bewley 

Championship - Gilkes

National - Ablitt and Mulford

I will be looking at Jason Edwards at Eastbourne, He should be pushing for a top 5 spot early on & will be an entertainer.

Ellis Perks at Leicester I feel he could end up being top rider at Leicester by the end of the season.

Somersets Anders Rowe, I think he will start at reserve & will be back at number 2 when the averages change  pushing for heat leader status

On 2/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Technik said:

I will be looking at Jason Edwards at Eastbourne, He should be pushing for a top 5 spot early on & will be an entertainer.

Ellis Perks at Leicester I feel he could end up being top rider at Leicester by the end of the season.

Somersets Anders , I think he will start at reserve & will be back at number 2 when the averages change  pushing for heat leader status

The.SS report on the second leg of last year's championship final described Ellis Perks as Leicester's "unlikely hero" which I thought was rubbish because he was already a hero. Early part of the season he benefitted from riding with Scott Nicholls but on the occasions when he was put at 3 or 4, or Nicholls was at 5 for a month, Ellis showed he could step up. In fact right at the end, when they occasionally rode as a pairing again, they seemed more like equals. Look at the number of bonus points to his name! If he keeps to the same fitness and health regime that clearly benefitted him greatly last winter, he certainly could be pushing Nick Morris for top dog. And Swindon will be optimistic about him too.

• Like 1