British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Prediction thread

On 1/23/2020 at 3:46 PM, geoff58 said:

b/vue by a country mile top 5 kurtz/worrall/wright/bewley/kildimand !! 

I will have some of what you are smoking please

Belle Vue top 5 combined averages 32.8

Sheffield top 5 - 34.59

Swindon top 5 - 36.02

And if Ipswich use there whole 7.93 left then they will have a top 5 of 33.87

By all means think that Belle Vue will do well..........but to say they have the top 5 by a country mile..........is a country mile out

• Thanks 1

:rofl:

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Sheffield top 5 - 34.59

Swindon top 5 - 36.02

By all means think that Belle Vue will do well..........but to say they have the top 5 by a country mile..........is a country mile out

Averages dont mean anything see who best by a country mile when 1st set of averages come out I'll leave it there and that's without 3 x time under 21 aussie champ lidsey at reserve :rofl:

34 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Averages dont mean anything see who best by a country mile when 1st set of averages come out I'll leave it there and that's without 3 x time under 21 aussie champ lidsey at reserve :rofl:

Lidsey will be top 5 pretty soon

Cant see any improvement in the averages of Kildemand or Worrall

MIght be some in Wright and at a push Kurtz

Bewley should improve his

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

6 hours ago, Gavan said:

Sheffield top 5 - 34.59

Swindon top 5 - 36.02

lets start with sheffield's top 5 howarth is not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: next swindon's top 5 jordan stewart not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: next ipswich allen or heeps not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: i'll leave it there for now :t:

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Lidsey will be top 5 pretty soon

Cant see any improvement in the averages of Kildemand or Worrall

MIght be some in Wright and at a push Kurtz

Bewley should improve his

kurtz is rubbish hot around NSS kildimand will fly around there and steve is now fully fit he will certainly up his average !! we have a decent reserve whoever it is !!

14 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

kurtz is rubbish hot around NSS kildimand will fly around there and steve is now fully fit he will certainly up his average !! we have a decent reserve whoever it is !!

Its a bang average Belle Vue team... no number one in there at all.. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

lets start with sheffield's top 5 howarth is not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: next swindon's top 5 jordan stewart not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: next ipswich allen or heeps not better than any of aces top 5 :nono: i'll leave it there for now :t:

You cant just say one rider isnt as good as another as a basis for your argument.

Is Kurtz as good as Doyle or Pedersen ...................no

Is Kildemand as good as Batchelor or Holder..........no

Your statement was that Belle Vue had easily the best top 5.....................they dont

Of course Jordan Stewart isnt as good as the any of the Aces top 5................but thats not the discussion.............

I would be confident after the first set of averages that Swindons top 5 will have a higher average than Belle Vues

Belle Vue have a good solid 1-7 with no big names and without doubt the best number 6 in the league 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

You cant just say one rider isnt as good as another as a basis for your argument.

Your statement was that Belle Vue had easily the best top 5.....................they dont

Of course Jordan Stewart isnt as good as the any of the Aces top 5................but thats not the discussion.............

I would be confident after the first set of averages that Swindons top 5 will have a higher average than Belle Vues

Belle Vue have a good solid 1-7 with no big names and without doubt the best number 6 in the league 

exactly like you have done !! agreed kurtz is not has good as doyle etc think you have lost your way this !! come back after 1st set of averages got bigger names than ipswich tho :cheers:

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

well will have the best reserve all season whoever drops there bit like yourselves last season :t:

4 hours ago, geoff58 said:

well will have the best reserve all season whoever drops there bit like yourselves last season :t:

Unless Hans Andersen is reserve for Peterborough!

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Unless Hans Andersen is reserve for Peterborough!

Lidsey is far better than him now :party:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Debbs said:

Boro top. Belle Vue bottom .

I'd stay off the drink if I were you :drink::rofl:

On 1/25/2020 at 9:46 PM, Debbs said:

Boro top. Belle Vue bottom .

Totally agree.

Bora top.......................of pi**ing off the Blue badge holders

Belle Vue bottom.........Of pi**ing off the blue badge holders

So with pretty much everything done now, this is how I see it

Swindon