1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Don’t think anyone is worried about the Aces anyway. :t:

more so than wolves :rofl:

Just now, stevebrum said:

It’s worth as much as yours :cheers:

exactly :party:

Just now, geoff58 said:

more so than wolves :rofl:

You need to look at predictions made on here before you put a bigger foot in it.:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

i'd worry about you own on going problems before harping on about confidence !!

I don’t have any problems but thanks for your concern.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I don’t have any problems but thanks for your concern.

neither do i thank you !! it was more to your re-vamped stadium ???

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

You need to look at predictions made on here before you put a bigger foot in it.:rolleyes:

all about opinions !! like i will take any notice of any of them !! read plenty myself last season about ipswich !! and i include myself on that !! so it all means naff all :party:

16 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

i will make one prediction for 2020 season Aces will finish higher than Wolves and go further in play/offs if both teams get there !! and you can quote me on that for sure !!

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2020 at 12:09 AM, acef said:

Doyle is a much stronger number 1 than Kurtz.

Absolutely nothing between Wright/Killer and Batch/Jensen. In fact Jensen will struggle to keep that average.

Below that BV are much stronger.

2 top teams whichever way it’s dressed and will be cut free from the rest of the league.

I believe Bachelor & Jensen are far stronger than Kildemand & Wright tbh!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I’m surprised that anyone would think different! Well unless you are a red, black and white supporter. ;)

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

I’m surprised that anyone would think different! Well unless you are a red, black and white supporter. ;)

far better than Thorsell & Schlein also unless you are gold & black -_-

Edited by geoff58
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Bet my bottom dollar wright finishes with a higher average than Jensen. Jensen is in a difficult spot now, his average is only going 1 way. 

Weight got his average as a heat leader and number 1 for a while.

Kildemand has been poor but that’s not the real version of him. If he rediscovers his form, there will be nothing between him and Batchelor.

Doyle is head and shoulders above the rest of the league so no comparison.

Beneath that I think BV are stronger with better reserves, and equal 2nd strings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

As I’ve said above, Jensen got that average as a combination of reserve/2nd string and heat leader. It’s a massive season for him and with the length of that Swindon tail, I think it’s a huge risk asking him to maintain that average as a now fully fledged heat leader.

Wright had different circumstances and got that average in an entirely different way, much harder circumstances.

Kildemand is a huge gamble, but a very talented rider all the same and historically has ridden at a higher level than Batchelor. In the uk as it stands I agree, batch gets the nod, but let’s revisit that at the end of the season.

And at the risk of repeating myself, belle vue have no tail. They have strong reserves and decent 2nd strings, that puts them in a better place than Swindon.

That said, Swindon marginally take the heat leader call but overall, there is nothing between the 2 teams and I actually think BV are a little better. 

It’s all immaterial though, because Swindon will without doubt make changes like last season and that shifts the whole thing, because at the point they will become clear favourites. Rossiter is very good at that.

But right now in this moment, both BV and Swindon are clear favourites.

All in my opinion of course ;-)

Edited by acef
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, acef said:

As I’ve said above, Jensen got that average as a combination of reserve/2nd string and heat leader. It’s a massive season for him and with the length of that Swindon tail, I think it’s a huge risk asking him to maintain that average as a now fully fledged heat leader.

Wright had different circumstances and got that average in an entirely different way, much harder circumstances.

Kildemand is a huge gamble, but a very talented rider all the same and historically has ridden at a higher level than Batchelor. In the uk as it stands I agree, batch gets the nod, but let’s revisit that at the end of the season.

And at the risk of repeating myself, belle vue have no tail. They have strong reserves and decent 2nd strings, that puts them in a better place than Swindon.

That said, Swindon marginally take the heat leader call but overall, there is nothing between the 2 teams and I actually think BV are a little better. 

It’s all immaterial though, because Swindon will without doubt make changes like last season and that shifts the whole thing, because at the point they will become clear favourites. Rossiter is very good at that.

Did Jensen ride at reserve though? He replaced Lampart, who was in the team, and would always have had an ave higher than Perks / Shanes / Wajknecht / Vissing!

1 hour ago, acef said:

If Kildemand hits the ground running then I’d probably agree you would be joint favourites. He is a huge risk in my opinion but personally looking forward to see his all action style. 

Jensen actually improved his average as the season went on so obviously I disagree with your point. As far as I know he never rode at reserve either.

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail.