British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Adam Roynon

You have to admire Adam Roynon  loads of guts and from what I know  a totally nice bloke.  Should retire gracefully , injuries prevented him achieving his potential. Thankfully he is still in one piece

• Like 3

I can’t believe anyone would want to see Adam Roynon back on a Speedway Bike, After every thing he has been through injury wise, I for one would be happy if he remained retired and and we will still have the memories of what a great entertainer ha was

• Like 4

Did he actually retire or just not get a team spot because he got such a high average at Plymouth a couple of seasons ago?

Adam has to be the unluckiest rider around for getting injured, many a rider would have long since retired, and i sincerely hope he is not attempting a comeback. He is a really nice guy and im sure he could find a job managing in the NL if he wants to stay involved, also it would be good if he were to run some training schools and he can get his leg over on a bike to demonstrate any points he is trying to make..

Adam was mechanicing for a Ipswich rider last season at the Abbey and he looked fit.He said he was waiting for the all clear and he wanted to ride again a real nice bloke good luck to him whatever he does.

• Like 2