Matej Zagar

66/1

Greg Hancock

66/1

Max Fricke

100/1

Antonio Lindback

100/1

At those odds - Woffinden / Sayfutdinov .

Janowski to make top 3 ....

• Like 1

Tai looks value for money there (and Jason Doyle each way would be a decent bet)

Madsen for me this season

Will be putting a few £££££ on Fricke at each GP to

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

To what?

On 2/3/2020 at 4:50 PM, Gavan said:

Your going to back Madsen at 11/4 3/1 whatever over  the next 9 months asuming your backing him now, imo thats madness. you will get a better price for a round . For me he has to improve again and he will have his periods where he will lose his form. But each to his own.
Now again  imo whoever beats Zmarzlik will win it. But i certainly wouldnt take 3 's over the same period. Again there will be times where you will get better for a round, same applies as Madsen. For me Greg missing a year for his personal reasons at his age could just be a bridge to far. Tai could win a couple of rounds but i think after his problems i cant see him being World champ again. Fricke should be open to more improvement, but he will be a watching brief to start with. The likes of Emil Jason freddie Magic are well exposed now. Dudek is really struggling to forfill his full potential  but he's worth watching. In a sense its probably a two horse race baring injuries, but i certainly wouldnt be taking those prices.  when you will get better for a round somewhere down the road. Just my opinion of course..

On 2/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, Starman2006 said:

Your going to back Madsen at 11/4 3/1 whatever over  the next 9 months asuming your backing him now, imo thats madness. you will get a better price for a round . For me he has to improve again and he will have his periods where he will lose his form. But each to his own.
Now again  imo whoever beats Zmarzlik will win it. But i certainly wouldnt take 3 's over the same period. Again there will be times where you will get better for a round, same applies as Madsen. For me Greg missing a year for his personal reasons at his age could just be a bridge to far. Tai could win a couple of rounds but i think after his problems i cant see him being World champ again. Fricke should be open to more improvement, but he will be a watching brief to start with. The likes of Emil Jason freddie Magic are well exposed now. Dudek is really struggling to forfill his full potential  but he's worth watching. In a sense its probably a two horse race baring injuries, but i certainly wouldnt be taking those prices.  when you will get better for a round somewhere down the road. Just my opinion of course..

What is getting a better price for a round got to do with it ..makes no sense 

15 hours ago, orion said:

Agreed, very odd logic. Any of the 15 could win a round, but only 3 or 4 the title, so would be bizarre if you didnt get a better price for the round on the title favourites...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, orion said:

So you going to take 11/4 3's at this stage ?  Good luck to you..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

So you going to take 11/4 3's at this stage ?  Good luck to you..

No I wont be betting on it.when did i say i was ? I asked  you to explain your logic on backing  a rider in a round rather that outright just because you would get a bigger price.

1 hour ago, orion said:

No I wont be betting on it.when did i say i was ? I asked  you to explain your logic on backing  a rider in a round rather that outright just because you would get a bigger price.

He's rather confusingly approaching it using horse racing logic for what he's trying to say.

His long post could literally be something out of the racing post even with the way he's written it.

Madsen was on the rostrum for 3 of the first 4 rounds coming in 2020 so his prices each week will be daft anyway unless he has a stinker or two which is unlikely.

Just reading his post again and it's making me chuckle.. bridge too far, watching brief, well exposed...it's like i'm reading about the 2.15 at Chepstow. Bless him. 

• Like 1

I will be backing Madsen to win the world title at 3/1 , ive no idea why i should be backing him each round, im not even talking about each round but overall

I will each round be having an each way bet on Fricke, whose odds each round will be much shorter than the 100/1 for the title, but i dont want to back him for the title

Starman logic lol

• Like 1