27.06 - MC Guestrow - AC Landshut
04.07 - MC Nordstern Stralsund - MC Guestrow
24.07 - AC Landshut - MSC Brokstedt
15.08 - MC Nordstern Stralsund - AC Landshut
05.09 - MC Guestrow - MC Nordstern Stralsund
20.09 - MSC Brokstedt - MC Guestrow
10.10 - AC Landshut - MC Nordstern Stralsund

• Like 1

There won't be finals in the Bundesliga this year - it'll be the team which tops the table which will be crowned champions. 

Edited by June01

No Bundesliga this year

Decisive as ever the Germans.   Very sad times.

I can well imagine that this will be first of other leagues deciding that there will be no racing this year...hopefully there will still be some open meetings later in the year for German fans to enjoy...

Seems my local club, Brokstedt are looking at October for a meeting

Any news about the Pfingstpokal weekend? Nothing from Gustrow on either their web site or Facebook, and BSI are still selling tickets for the Teterow SGP. How realistic are the prospects of these events being staged over there?

Well this article from one politician states a partial lifting of the lockdown at the end of April, but not a full lifting of restriction for a long time. So make of that what you will

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/03/germany-has-a-low-coronavirus-mortality-rate-heres-why.html

I would hope we are sort of getting back to normal end of May . But unless a vaccine turns up out of thin air, I doubt we will see mass gatherings by then

Edited by iris123

One expert Dr Alexander Kekule has said he thinks the football Bundesliga could possibly start playing games in closed stadiums as early as May. But that is as long as players, trainer and staff live in a closed bubble and have virus tests before each game

As for other sports that can’t be financially viable on tv money alone he doesn’t hold out much hope for 2020.....

Meissen Are going to run a meeting on 6th June behind closed doors, but with a livestream. All junior classes from U21 down. So be a good few races

On 5/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, iris123 said:

Meissen Are going to run a meeting on 6th June behind closed doors, but with a livestream. All junior classes from U21 down. So be a good few races

Do you know where I can watch this stream? Thanks

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks very much, there's my afternoon sorted

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 7:47 PM, iris123 said:

Meissen are running a Germany v Czecho meeting on 01.08.2020 . Not sure of the line-ups or if it will be live online again. Guess it will......seems that fans will be allowed in this time, but not seen how many

Edited by iris123

Seems now the German U21 championship in Olching and the German Championship in Stralsund have been cancelled for this season.