British Speedway Forum
secsy1

Rye House 2020

6 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

I took all the actions because it was something I chose to do. I am positive that I do need to get prior clearance from you.

I have defended you on many occasions, both publicly and privately. I have tried to help you, with information and technologically. You wonder why people mock you and criticise you, and I have tried to explain.

You just need to act like a normal person, John. You need to stop treating us all like idiots. You need to stop wasting your time - and our time - with pointless projects. You need to stop rehashing things over and over. You need to stop constantly contradicting yourself. You need to remember that you are not our superior.

You need to stop acting like a lifelong speedway fan when you are not. Your love and knowledge of speedway expired in the 1950's. If you want to provide any kind of service to the speedway community, then just stick to the era and riders about which you DO have knowledge. And FFS, John, TALK to people instead of just posting links - particularly when it comes to self-promotion.

I don't think I can be any fairer that that - or more polite than that.

Edited by chunky
  • Like 3

Sadly this has become the most pointless set of posts I have ever read. Speedway needs all the help it can get and we have a poster who declares himself a fan but never goes , then does nothing but pull the sport down give me strength.

also why are all the posts in bold you appear to be shouting all the time 

7 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

also why are all the posts in bold you appear to be shouting all the time 

He wants to be heard...

1 minute ago, JohnHyam said:

The posts are in bold because the BSF has a facility to do this.

You really shouldn't be allowed out in public sometimes...

6 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

When you start acting like an adult, and not as a 6-year-old, people might respect you a little more.

1 hour ago, JohnHyam said:

But if you read the forum guidelines you will see that posting in bold is considered shouting and posters are asked not to do it.

"Please do not post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS; this is the Internet version of shouting, and is irritating to many posters."

Mind you it describes a troll as " a contributor whose sole intent in posting is to be a disturbance to the community." and you ignore that as well.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

Thank you for this Post. I note all the comments and will abide by them in future.

I just find it sad when you have to enforce rules because one person constantly refuses to toe the line...

it's times like this you wish he would just f off again

• Like 2

15 hours ago, salty said:

But if you read the forum guidelines you will see that posting in bold is considered shouting and posters are asked not to do it.

"Please do not post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS; this is the Internet version of shouting, and is irritating to many posters."

Mind you it describes a troll as " a contributor whose sole intent in posting is to be a disturbance to the community." and you ignore that as well.

Phillip Rising, used 'capitals' in parts of his messages! 

19 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Bold is not capitals, so what is the problem, what am I missing.

Perhaps a cheaper washing powder?  try Gustix .... it's great for causing agitation and stirring things up. Not sure it's Eco friendly though?? :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

...but gustix is no longer a named BSF member!!!!

But he left his files behind

3 hours ago, Lefty said:

Perhaps a cheaper washing powder?  try Gustix .... it's great for causing agitation and stirring things up. Not sure it's Eco friendly though?? :rolleyes:

What on earth are you  on about?

15 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

The recently founded NEW Rye House FACEBOOK group are still there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/623804992312673

What is wrong with you, John? I see you made a post on there claiming that "WE are under attack" by posters on the BSF. That is a total lie; the ONLY attacks are aimed at your child-like behaviour. Nobody on here has any issue with the FB group or its members.

Keep posting and reposting the same link is ridiculous, and as a reminder, the BSF guidelines state:

"Please do not use the forum to advertise competing message boards or websites."

Yet you are clearly making it a "competing website"!