British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Unattached British Talent ?

14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

It's just today's society :(

i agree, and there are often spats on here but this bloke is just relentless and nasty. If i were a mod I'd f him off

19 minutes ago, ch958 said:

i agree, and there are often spats on here but this bloke is just relentless and nasty. If i were a mod I'd f him off

Arr ok, for a minute there I thought you meant me.

19 hours ago, ch958 said:

Certainly an odd bod. 2 year hiatus since 2017 the pops back up with plenty of bells teets and other manner of unpleasantness's. Just pop on ignore and will finally wither away although it hasn't worked for the Berwick wally yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2020 at 10:53 AM, ch958 said:

i think the evidence is there if you look at some of the team line-ups in the mid sixties. The situation may well change when freedom of labour movement ends. I'm sure the government (and, by extension leave voters) were thinking of tradespeople rather than speedway riders but the effect will be the same - skill shortage . This may give added value to GB juniors

On 3/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Jesus Christ.... 

Honestly

I think you will find that JC fella was around long before the mid 60's!!! Rode a "Jewa Bike" on a Hittite engine with Cow Horn Handlebars and made a good fist of it and was a canny bloke by all accounts but got crucified off the fans in the end.

Although with Crump and Pedersen making comebacks who knows? come "the end of days" we may see him again with a bit of luck. Like Lazarus (Crump) or the Prodigal Son (Pedersen) there is always an argument; and a space; for a good one coming back and being the true "Son of God"  (not that pretend one from Cumbria who rode for Glasgow) and because it was that JC fella's Dad who said "thou shalt not have any strange gods before me.”  the fans would need to be careful but it wouldn't be long before he was idolised and if he doubled his average (and I am sure he would do that) he could be a steal as three point average rider and what team wouldn't take a chance on him...

Only thing is would he get a work permit after Brexit?

Regards
THJ

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

And you are...... 

sick of you

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

I think you will find that JC fella was around long before the mid 60's!!! Rode a "Jewa Bike" on a Hittite engine with Cow Horn Handlebars and made a good fist of it and was a canny bloke by all accounts but got crucified off the fans in the end.

Although with Crump and Pedersen making comebacks who knows? come "the end of days" we may see him again with a bit of luck. Like Lazarus (Crump) or the Prodigal Son (Pedersen) there is always an argument; and a space; for a good one coming back and being the true "Son of God"  (not that pretend one from Cumbria who rode for Glasgow) and because it was that JC fella's Dad who said "thou shalt not have any strange gods before me.”  the fans would need to be careful but it wouldn't be long before he was idolised and if he doubled his average (and I am sure he would do that) he could be a steal as three point average rider and what team wouldn't take a chance on him...

Only thing is would he get a work permit after Brexit?

Regards
THJ

Well he wouldn't have to worry about feeding the 5000....:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ch958 said:

sick of you

That's pleasing to know, I will contribute more now because of that. Just know I will be typing away with a smirk knowing I am living rent free inside your head, I have done that while typing this post. The rest of the forum thanks you for turning up the volume of my contributions, I will consciously look out your posts from now on as well.     :cheers:

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

That's pleasing to know, I will contribute more now because of that. Just know I will be typing away with a smirk knowing I am living rent free inside your head, I have done that while typing this post. The rest of the forum thanks you for turning up the volume of my contributions, I will consciously look out your posts from now on as well.     :cheers:

Honestly

I think with that post you have confirmed what the previous poster and others have eluded to...

As in your nom de plume like a Hacksaw which is a tool you have confirmed that you are very much Hacksaw (a tool) and as the name you have chosen must obviously refer to a now 66 year old boyhood hero who prances around in Swimming Costumes from the WWE this also gives an insight into your personality.

Also may I add you come across like the implement of choice of the original "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, who for the uninitiated is an American professional wrestler, whose character is supposedly that of an American patriot, which sees him use a 2 x 4 length of wood as a weapon , and you are obviously thicker than this 2 x 4 by a long shot... Definitely shorter and thicker (and more plank like).

Grow up and if you want to be antagonistic at least put some thought and preferably some humour into it too!!!

You HACKSAW?

Regards
THJ

12 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

I think with that post you have confirmed what the previous poster and others have eluded to...

As in your nom de plume like a Hacksaw which is a tool you have confirmed that you are very much Hacksaw (a tool) and as the name you have chosen must obviously refer to a now 66 year old boyhood hero who prances around in Swimming Costumes from the WWE this also gives an insight into your personality.

Also may I add you come across like the implement of choice of the original "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, who for the uninitiated is an American professional wrestler, whose character is supposedly that of an American patriot, which sees him use a 2 x 4 length of wood as a weapon , and you are obviously thicker than this 2 x 4 by a long shot... Definitely shorter and thicker (and more plank like).

Grow up and if you want to be antagonistic at least put some thought and preferably some humour into it too!!!

You HACKSAW?

Regards
THJ

Its a screen name on a forum, little more, little less. I never once put the thought into it you did, evidently though you consciously made the choice to draw inspiration from a mentally frail psychopath. :t:

The rest of your post? I will pass, thanks for wasting your time though. I will post freely as I wish, when I want, without being told how to behave or act from people who are taking the internet (and them self) a bit too serious.

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

3 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Its a screen name on a forum, little more, little less. I never once put the thought into it you did, evidently though you consciously made the choice to draw inspiration from a mentally frail psychopath. :t:

The rest of your post? I will pass, thanks for wasting your time though. I will post freely as I wish, when I want, without being told how to behave or act from people who are taking the internet (and them self) a bit too serious.

Definitely a massive HACKSAW

Regards
THJ

33 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

100% -  I am a total and utter HACKSAW and there is not. one.single.thing. you can do about that 

Hahaha

Pleased you recognise your contribution to life and correct I cant do anything about it you're definitely right about that but if you ever come to Newcastle come and introduce yourself and I am sure I would be able to accommodate you in a stimulating debate...

Oh and bring your piece of 2 x 4...  because you may say you have never once put any thought into your screen name on a forum (which I very much doubt), and you have in fact consciously made the choice to draw inspiration from a mentally frail psychopath who I guess for you will be a figure of self gratification and abuse to while away the hours choking the chicken; I will certainly be able to find a slot to insert said 2 x 4 if you are brave enough to show your face.

Regards
THJ

Tea break over I need to get back to work...

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Thanks 1