GiveusaB

Unattached British Talent ?

5 hours ago, waco said:

What a load of rubbish on this thread!

Try another thread if you don't enjoy the banta then

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

:rofl::lol:

Incredible, open mouthed reading this insanity. 

Calling people out for fights on the internet. I would happily bargain you are a frail little gimp of a man. :rofl:

You must be about 12 with those creative reading skills a true fantasist...

As for frail little gimp I will put it in WWE terms for you.... remember the Brahma Bull from the late 90's ya man the Rock who kicked Hacksaw Jim Duggan's ass well I'm the Benton Bull... the Rock is a pussy (cat) compared to this frail old gimp....

No one  called you out for a fight I just offered you some quality time for a chat so I could impart some common sense manners and etiquette into the Total HACKSAW that you come across to everyone on here... I'm sure I could punch some breeding into you in a very short time...

What's up with you did your mummy not show you any love as a child?

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Typing whist drunk... sorry
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

As for frail little gimp I will put it in WWE terms for you.... remember the Brahma Bull from the late 90's ya man the Rock who kicked Hacksaw Jim Duggan's ass well I'm the Benton Bull... the Rock is a pussy (cat) compared to this frail old gimp....

No one  called you out for a fight I just offered you some quality time for a chat so I could imoart some common sense manners and etiquette into the Total HACKSAW that you come to everyone on here... I'm sure I could punch some breeding into you in a very short time...

Regards 

THJ 

A think Dave has managed to 'tell him off' already, :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think Dave has managed to 'tell him off' already, :(

By the way Ruff I have been watching Barrow AFC today at Holker Street... 

Have you ever been back in the day and if you have where the hell was the speedway track...  not a trick question honest...

I know Ian Thomas brought the Owen Brothers from there in the mid 70s but I couldn't for the life of me see how they could accommodate a football pitch and speedway track on the footprint I was looking at today...

Must have been a very small football pitch!!!

Regards 

THJ 

40 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

By the way Ruff I have been watching Barrow AFC today at Holker Street... 

Have you ever been back in the day and if you have where the hell was the speedway track...  not a trick question honest...

I know Ian Thomas brought the Owen Brothers from there in the mid 70s but I couldn't for the life of me see how they could accommodate a football pitch and speedway track on the footprint I was looking at today...

Must have been a very small football pitch!!!

Regards 

THJ 

Never went back in the day, but maybe 'tracks or clubs' have moved. The track may have had 4 corners rather than 2 arcs. Some older guys, like Dave might know, but some images I've seen could suggest it had 4 corners, rather than 4 bends, I know that sounds silly.

It's the cider :cheers:

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

The  football club redeveloped the ground and they squared off the ends.Also the football club had to put boards down on the corner with grass on and lifted when the speedway was on and visiting teams complained to the F.A.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Never went back in the day, but maybe 'tracks or clubs' have moved. The track may have had 4 corners rather than 2 arcs. Some older guys, like Dave might know, but some images I've seen could suggest it had 4 corners, rather than 4 bends, I know that sounds silly.

It's the cider :cheers:

Dunno about the cider am in Spoons in Barra Marra after a long day on the drink  an a think am gonna have to throw the towel in am paggered... cheapest spot av been in for a long time...

Time to go before a make a total HACKSAW of me self...  an it's not 10 yet... doh...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Dunno about the cider am in Spoons in Barra Marra after a long day on the drink  an a think am gonna have to throw the towel in am paggered... cheapest spot av been in for a long time...

Time to go before a make a total HACKSAW of me self...  an it's not 10 yet... doh...

Regards 

THJ 

A few years ago I used to climb up the stairs pretending to be Spiderman, now I just crawl up them, pretending to be sober ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Don't let the starlings out the back door in the morning mind...

Edited by pienpeesman
Error
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No one  called you out for a fight I just offered you some quality time for a chat so I could imoart some common sense manners and etiquette into the Total HACKSAW that you come to everyone on here... I'm sure I could punch some breeding into you in a very short time...

Regards 

THJ 

Nah, you’re still not convincing me you’re not a bit of a keyboard hard man

You have brought yourself down to my level and lower. You, you have let your mask slip to show yourself to be, quite odd really.  

As for what’s up with me, being Totally Honest John I’m just enjoying the seethe as you unwind on this thread 

:party:

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

10 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Don't let the starlings out the back door in the morning mind...

Haha

Champion this morning Mala bit hung over but just shifted a full english.... 

One of them all you can eat jobbies at a Brewers Fayre/Premier Inn in Barra Marra an ave kept the chef busy for the last hour and a half....

Get in.... slow drive to Maryport for a few pints an lunch... evening soiree at Antonios then back to God's country in the morning for Graft...

Apart from having to go to work tomorrow life's good.... and Dilligaf about Corona Virus.... not likely...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Nah, you’re still not convincing me you’re not a bit of a keyboard hard man

You have brought yourself down to my level and lower. You, you have let your mask slip to show yourself to be, quite odd really.  

As for what’s up with me, being Totally Honest John I’m just enjoying the seethe as you unwind on this thread 

:party:

Whatever gets your rocks off Biffa.... FOCUS .....  (google Jenny Talia from Australia and listen to the song.... it sums you up to a tee)

Also you're convincing me you're sitting at the key board with a hard on...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 1