British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Unattached British Talent ?

15 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

OK, this thread is about unattached British talent.  Is there any? 

It would appear there isn’t.

Dear Hacksaw Jim Duggan

You're a dungaree wearing softy

Regards

HHH

PS Apologies to all other forum users but I couldn't resist a dig

• Haha 3

On 3/8/2020 at 7:26 PM, Triple.H. said:

Dear Hacksaw Jim Duggan

You're a dungaree wearing softy

Regards

HHH

PS Apologies to all other forum users but I couldn't resist a dig

And you have a tragic need to be liked, one of these statements will play on one person more than it will the other.....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On 3/8/2020 at 11:01 AM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Whatever gets your rocks off Biffa.... FOCUS .....  (google Jenny Talia from Australia and listen to the song.... it sums you up to a tee)

Also you're convincing me you're sitting at the key board with a hard on...

Regards 

THJ 

No John, to be totally honest, not because of a gimp like you. 

Regards

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

'Innnnnnn the red corna,,,, annddd,,, in the blue corna'.

50 large & that's not his wallet or beer derby for me says THJ on a BBKO ( beer belly knock out )

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

50 large & that's not his wallet or beer derby for me says THJ on a BBKO ( beer belly knock out )

It seems that THJ is taking this very diplomatically, but am sure he'll be blowing steam out of his head like a screaming kettle ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

And you have a tragic need to be liked, one of these statements will play on one person more than it will the other.....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unfortunately I have no need to be liked

If people like me or not, it's their choice.

• Like 1

The comments on this thread are a good illustration of why many good contributors of the past are rarely or never seen on the forum.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, foamfence said:

The comments on this thread are a good illustration of why many good contributors of the past are rarely or never seen on the forum.

Agree,,, but it's a forum.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1