British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
erimus11

2020 Fixtures

Is it worth pencilling in our fixtures on my calendar or should I wait until Poole have decided what suits them best and we kowtow to their demands?  :rolleyes:

Edited by erimus11
  • Sad 2

May be as well to look at when football is on the telly. Promoters seem to like calling off matches for this.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, erimus11 said:

Is it worth pencilling in our fixtures on my calendar or should I wait until Poole have decided what suits them best and we kowtow to their demands?  :rolleyes:

I would certainly hang fire about adding any fixtures to calendars, never mind anyone thinking about booking work holidays. For example the British Under-21 at Redcar takes place on Friday May 15th, that being the case Berwick are at Edinburgh the same night, both meetings would involve Leon Flint and Kyle Bickley. The same night there is meetings at Scunthorpe and Plymouth which is likely to feature riders who will be in the Under-21 Final. Also on the two nights of the SON Finals at Belle Vue there is meetings scheduled, Scunthorpe v Leicester, Edinburgh v Newcastle, Plymouth v Mildenhall for the Friday with a possible meeting scheduled for Berwick on the Saturday though that meeting just now is reserved. Either way its unlikely any meeting will run against the SON Finals you wouldve thought.

The U21 and U19 meetings have in recent years mostly been on Tuesday nights, haven't they?  Not helpful in the scheme of things to run on a Friday. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

The U21 and U19 meetings have in recent years mostly been on Tuesday nights, haven't they?  Not helpful in the scheme of things to run on a Friday. 

Don't blame Redcar, the BSPA assigned them the meeting.

As for the SoN clash, don't care , I'd rather attend a league meeting any day.

3 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Don't blame Redcar, the BSPA assigned them the meeting.

As for the SoN clash, don't care , I'd rather attend a league meeting any day.

if my club had a meeting in the same situation I know were I would be