British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pont

BIC Speedway Lighters - Poland

Hi, 

I am looking for some speedway lighters that have been around in Poland over the last 6 months. I believe they are BIC lighters of a few riders, one of them being Tai. I can't find anything online, on the BIC site or anything really - but i have been asked if i can find them. 

Any help, information, links, pictures or correction of the information I've been given would be a great help !!

Thanks,

Barry

hi , i can't help you myself but perhaps your best bet is to go on one of the international pages , look for someone who posts from poland and PM them , good luck.

There was an item about the lighters in Speedway Star (January 4th issue) in the 'Off the Beaten Track' pages compiled by Peter Oakes.

It mentioned an 'Exeter fan' who had seen the lighters in Prague and bought a set.

I won't give his name on here but I am sure that if you can't find a copy of the Star then if you contact them by phone I'm sure they will help to put you in touch if they can.