British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Speedway Disabled Parking 2020

51 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Looks  like even the supporters club now clawed into the inner sanctum.

How is that relevant to the thread?

28 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

How is that relevant to the thread?

Sorry you feel ,llike that,. Relevant as it may explain why they have stayed quiet

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I see the petition is off to a flying start 35 Signatures after 20 Hours lol. 

Why are you showing such an interest in the petition, when it's obviously got nothing to do with you.

I wouldn't mind betting that a lot of the Blue Badge Holders are old/oldish people, who are not terribly much into computers, and those that are, seem to look at Twitter these days (something I don't play with), so a great many will be unaware of what is going to face them on arrival at the first meeting.

Luckily, the thirty-five people that have signed, know they can stay at home and save their money, by not having a wasted journey. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Sorry you feel ,llike that,. Relevant as it may explain why they have stayed quiet

And how exactly do you know that, not everyone feels the need to do a crusade on the BSF and post 10 times an hour round the clock.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I see the petition is off to a flying start 35 Signatures after 20 Hours lol. 

36 now :D

15 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Why are you showing such an interest in the petition, when it's obviously got nothing to do with you.

I wouldn't mind betting that a lot of the Blue Badge Holders are old/oldish people, who are not terribly much into computers, and those that are, seem to look at Twitter these days (something I don't play with), so a great many will be unaware of what is going to face them on arrival at the first meeting.

Luckily, the thirty-five people that have signed, know they can stay at home and save their money, by not having a wasted journey. 

Because my club has been on the verge of closure on several occasions in the past.....Neil Watson is a disgrace not just to Peterborough Speedway but to Speedway in general. If it wasn't for Buster Peterborough Speedway wouldn't even exist right now due to Ged and Neil walking away from everyone without a care in the world. 

Now Neil Watson is trying to cause a rift around the club by bringing conflict to Busters door. I genuinely hope Buster bans Neil from attending all speedway events at Peterborough going forward and I take pleasure in his pathetic failed attempt at a petition. 

All Neil has done is put the club at risk on several occasions and then he comes on here acting like he cares about Peterborough Speedway when he couldn't give a monkeys whether the club survived or not. He's a two faced liar. Problem is some fall for it. I wont though. 

Buster saved this club therefore I stick by Buster. 36 people wouldn't be complaining at all about walking 300 metres if it wasn't for Buster because Peterborough Speedway would have shut down after the 2018 season. Buster personally put his money into this club to keep it alive therefore I refuse to turn my back on him all because of one situation yes it's not ideal but at the end of the day we wouldn't have a club if it wasn't for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

36 now :D

Because my club has been on the verge of closure on several occasions in the past.....Neil Watson is a disgrace not just to Peterborough Speedway but to Speedway in general. If it wasn't for Buster Peterborough Speedway wouldn't even exist right now due to Ged and Neil walking away from everyone without a care in the world. 

Now Neil Watson is trying to cause a rift around the club by bringing conflict to Busters door. I genuinely hope Buster bans Neil from attending all speedway events at Peterborough going forward and I take pleasure in his pathetic failed attempt at a petition. 

All Neil has done is put the club at risk on several occasions and then he comes on here acting like he cares about Peterborough Speedway when he couldn't give a monkeys whether the club survived or not. He's a two faced liar. Problem is some fall for it. I wont though. 

Buster saved this club therefore I stick by Buster. 36 people wouldn't be complaining at all about walking 300 metres if it wasn't for Buster because Peterborough Speedway would have shut down after the 2018 season. Buster personally put his money into this club to keep it alive therefore I refuse to turn my back on him all because of one situation yes it's not ideal but at the end of the day we wouldn't have a club if it wasn't for him.

Do you know Neil personally?

59 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Do you know Neil personally?

I don't know his personally but i'm good friends with a sponsor down at Peterborough. Now I know you don't like me. But I'm going to give you the straight up truth about what happened in 2019 and how it was all down to Ged and Neil and how they put the clubs future at risk without a care in the world. Whether you want to believe this or not is up to you but it's the truth.

This is just one of many stories about the double standards of Neil Watson.

2019 Peterborough Panthers season and how Buster saved the club from going bust due to Ged and Neil's ignorance. 

Buster agreed to takeover and buy Peterborough Speedway before the AGM however Buster didn't have the time to put a team together so he personally asked Ged and Neil to put a 1-7 together and allocated them a budget to build a 1-7 within. Ged and Neil agreed to build a 1-7 with the budget allocated by Buster....Ged and Neil took the micky and put the club's future at very serious risk by phoning riders and agreeing to pay them a certain amount of money. Ged and Neil knew they couldn't afford to pay the riders the money they was asking for as they were going over the budget allocated by Buster. However both Ged and Neil agreed to riders demands and agreed to pay the asking price for the riders in question. Some a verbal agreement and some a signed contract agreement. The 1-7 was built. Buster completed the takeover whilst Ged and Neil ran off and left the club at risk. Buster then looked at the books and noticed both Ged & Neil despite being allocated a certain amount of money that both of them spent way over the budget allocated which forced Buster into ripping the team apart in order for Peterborough Speedway to continue in years to come. Cook had to go. The verbal agreement made it any easy decision to make. Harris had to go not because Tungate's history with Ipswich but because of the budget. Now the team was still expensive so Buster had to get Aaron Summers in just to ensure that our 1-7 fit within the budget allocated the team there were Heat Leader options available but Aaron had to be signed due to various contracts signed with riders agreeing to pay a price Buster could not afford to pay we was left way under the limit because of Ged and Neil's ignorance agreeing deals the club or Buster could not afford. So blame the entire 2019 season on them for being ignorant and not working within the budget allocated by the new owner. Both Ged and Neil knew they was taking a walk so they just took the micky and built a 1-7 that put the club at risk just so they could get out of Speedway as quick as possible.

Carl Johnson was on the receiving end of many angry fans on various platforms last season due to guests being brought in on the cheap and injured riders not being replaced. All of this was down due to the reason above.....The money was gone it was all about survival due the ignorance of two individuals not caring about the club or Busters budget allocated. 

Now here we are in 2020 and Neil Watson has now started a petition to once again bring the brown stuff and drama to Peterborough Speedway and Buster Chapman's doorstep. He's failed miserably the amount of signatures on his petition is pathetic at this stage. Neil comes on here acting like he cares when he doesn't give a monkeys about the clubs future and has put the clubs future at risk and whilst continuing bringing the brown stuff to the doorstep of Peterborough Speedway.

Don't even get me on his goings on at Coventry. I've got a couple of truths to be told there as well but I'll just leave it on the Peterborough subject for the time being.

Edited by TheMessiahOfTheBSF

27 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I don't know his personally but i'm good friends with a sponsor down at Peterborough. Now I know you don't like me. But I'm going to give you the straight up truth about what happened in 2019 and how it was all down to Ged and Neil and how they put the clubs future at risk without a care in the world. Whether you want to believe this or not is up to you but it's the truth.

2019 Peterborough Panthers season and how Buster saved the club from going bust due to Ged and Neil's ignorance. 

Buster agreed to takeover and buy Peterborough Speedway before the AGM however Buster didn't have the time to put a team together so he personally asked Ged and Neil to put a 1-7 together and allocated them a budget to build a 1-7 within. Ged and Neil agreed to build a 1-7 with the budget allocated by Buster....Ged and Neil took the micky and put the club's future at very serious risk by phoning riders and agreeing to pay them a certain amount of money. Ged and Neil knew they couldn't afford to pay the riders the money they was asking for as they were going over the budget allocated by Buster. However both Ged and Neil agreed to riders demands and agreed to pay the asking price for the riders in question. Some a verbal agreement and some a signed contract agreement. The 1-7 was built. Buster completed the takeover whilst Ged and Neil ran off and left the club at risk. Buster then looked at the books and noticed both Ged & Neil despite being allocated a certain amount of money that both of them spent way over the budget allocated which forced Buster into ripping the team apart in order for Peterborough Speedway to continue in years to come. Cook had to go. The verbal agreement made it any easy decision to make. Harris had to go not because Tungate's history with Ipswich but because of the budget. Now the team was still expensive so Buster had to get Aaron Summers in just to ensure that our 1-7 fit within the budget allocated the team there were Heat Leader options available but Aaron had to be signed due to various contracts signed with riders agreeing to pay a price Buster could not afford to pay we was left way under the limit because of Ged and Neil's ignorance agreeing deals the club or Buster could not afford. So blame the entire 2019 season on them for being ignorant and not working within the budget allocated by the new owner. Both Ged and Neil knew they was taking a walk so they just took the micky and built a 1-7 that put the club at risk just so they could get out of Speedway as quick as possible.

Carl Johnson was on the receiving end of many angry fans on various platforms last season due to guests being brought in on the cheap and injured riders not being replaced. All of this was down due to the reason above.....The money was gone it was all about survival due the ignorance of two individuals not caring about the club or Busters budget allocated. 

Now here we are in 2020 and Neil Watson has now started a petition to once again bring the brown stuff and drama to Peterborough Speedway and Buster Chapman's doorstep. He's failed miserably the amount of signatures on his petition is pathetic at this stage. Neil comes on here acting like he cares when he doesn't give a monkeys about the clubs future and has put the clubs future at risk and whilst continuing bringing the brown stuff to the doorstep of Peterborough Speedway.

Don't even get me on his goings on at Coventry. I've got a couple of truths to be told there as well but I'll just leave it on the Peterborough subject for the time being.

Thanks for confirming that you don't know Neil personally.

I'll make no further comments on your in depth post, because I'm not in a position to know the truth, and nor do I want to.

I know and like both Neil & Buster as people, and will leave it at that.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Thanks for confirming that you don't know Neil personally.

I'll make no further comments on your in depth post, because I'm not in a position to know the truth, and nor do I want to.

I know and like both Neil & Buster as people, and will leave it at that.

Don't want to know him personally after how he's treated the club.

Well at least you now know why I have it in for Neil Watson. 

That's fine but you asked a question and as always I gave a straight up fair reply. We shall agree to leave it at that.

12 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Don't want to know him personally after how he's treated the club.

Well at least you now know why I have it in for Neil Watson. 

That's fine but you asked a question and as always I gave a straight up fair reply. We shall agree to leave it at that.

Your posts are the biggest load of bollox I’ve ever read . the sooner you and multi aliases p155 off the better 

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Your posts are the biggest load of bollox I’ve ever read . the sooner you and multi aliases p155 off the better 

Agreed, it's a toss up from our piss poor communication from the club and this clown as the biggest disappointments at the moment sadly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

You say you don't know me but based on hearsay you're prepared to condemn Ged and myself?

On Thursday March 21st 2019 - http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.36114 - the SpeedwayGB website carried the following news item:

PETERBOROUGH have confirmed Ged Rathbone and Neil Watson will not be promoting at the club this season.

The Panthers, who are now under the ownership of Keith Chapman, will be fronted by Colin Pratt and Carl Johnson as they move into the Premiership.

Chapman said: “I’m sure every Peterborough supporter would like to thank Ged and Neil for their hard work and service to the club.

“From my perspective I would also like to thank them for the professional manner in which the handover of the club has been conducted.

“We wish them all the very best for whatever they do in the future.”

Rathbone added: “My thanks to Neil, who was a pleasure to work with and reduced my workload immensely, and also to Trevor (Swales) and Carl who were such a big part of what we did.

“I wish the supporters and the new team in charge all the very best, and there is no animosity from me towards them.

“Most of all, I’d like to thank the fans. I always put the fans first in my time at the club, and they certainly have a fantastic season to look forward to.”

I prefer to be judged by my peers than by you.

RIP Danny Ayres

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Thank you

11 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Agreed, it's a toss up from our piss poor communication from the club and this clown as the biggest disappointments at the moment sadly. 

For me, it's the latter

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Not here to be liked. I'm hear to speak the truth on a public forum. Whether you want to accept the truth or not is up to you. Either way you cant run from the truth and I will have my say.

10 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

See post above.