British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Speedway Disabled Parking 2020

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

Thanks for confirming that you don't know Neil personally.

I'll make no further comments on your in depth post, because I'm not in a position to know the truth, and nor do I want to.

I know and like both Neil & Buster as people, and will leave it at that.

Thanks Mike, hope Jan is coping as well as possible at the moment

15 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Not here to be liked. I'm hear to speak the truth on a public forum. Whether you want to accept the truth or not is up to you. Either way you cant run from the truth and I will have my say.

See post above.

Have your say, just dont be a dick about it and change your name every 2 seconds to try and hide yourself. 

19 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Thanks Mike, hope Jan is coping as well as possible at the moment

She's doing her best Neil, but is still talking of her disappointment in not being able to visit Peterborough  anymore when she's feeling well enough.

As I've said previously, she's still got Mildenhall to look forward to, where we've made a lot of good friends over the past 2-3 years, but of course watching the racing at the two different venues is like chalk and cheese.  

36 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

You say you don't know me but based on hearsay you're prepared to condemn Ged and myself?

On Thursday March 21st 2019 - http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.36114 - the SpeedwayGB website carried the following news item:

PETERBOROUGH have confirmed Ged Rathbone and Neil Watson will not be promoting at the club this season.

The Panthers, who are now under the ownership of Keith Chapman, will be fronted by Colin Pratt and Carl Johnson as they move into the Premiership.

Chapman said: “I’m sure every Peterborough supporter would like to thank Ged and Neil for their hard work and service to the club.

“From my perspective I would also like to thank them for the professional manner in which the handover of the club has been conducted.

“We wish them all the very best for whatever they do in the future.”

Rathbone added: “My thanks to Neil, who was a pleasure to work with and reduced my workload immensely, and also to Trevor (Swales) and Carl who were such a big part of what we did.

“I wish the supporters and the new team in charge all the very best, and there is no animosity from me towards them.

“Most of all, I’d like to thank the fans. I always put the fans first in my time at the club, and they certainly have a fantastic season to look forward to.”

I prefer to be judged by my peers than by you.

RIP Danny Ayres

So you want to play the reports game?...…...Ok then I'll counter yours with this...….Care to explain? Now this report say's Ged's name but you I know full well that you was also involved in building the 2019 side. 

former Grand Prix star Chris Harris was suddenly axed from the line-up for financial reasons - only to join Ipswich a few days later.

Chapman insists he had no option but to remove Harris from a budget-breaking Panthers team.

“The Harris situation should never have happened added Chapman

“Ged was given a budget to work with when building the team, but that budget was broken by a long way which could have led to the club losing a lot of money.

“We had to cut our cloth and that’s why we took the course of action we did in letting Chris go, but we've managed to bring in a very capable rider in Rohan as a replacement on a lot less money.

“We knew we had to really let one of the top three riders go and ‘Bomber’ was the one we felt had to move on

I have to say that Ged did put together a very good team but it was too expensive.

Just now, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

So you want to play the reports game?...…...Ok then I'll counter yours with this...….Care to explain? Now this report say's Ged's name but you I know full well that you was also involved in building the 2019 side. 

former Grand Prix star Chris Harris was suddenly axed from the line-up for financial reasons - only to join Ipswich a few days later.

Chapman insists he had no option but to remove Harris from a budget-breaking Panthers team.

“Ged was given a budget to work with when building the team, but that budget was broken by a long way which could have led to the club losing a lot of money.

“We had to cut our cloth and that’s why we took the course of action we did in letting Chris go, but we've managed to bring in a very capable rider in Rohan as a replacement on a lot less money.

“We knew we had to really let one of the top three riders go and ‘Bomber’ was the one we felt had to move on

I have to say that Ged did put together a very good team but it was too expensive.

Then Cookie also had to be moved out due to the budget.

The cover up excuse was his sponsors being in white on teams Kevlar's...…...Funny enough Cookie ended up at KL with his sponsors in white on team Kevlar's.

Now you may have a little crew who you've brainwashed once again I'm not surprised considering how gullible they are but I know the truth and so do you. 

Carl and Buster suffered verbal abuse on a consistent basis last year regarding the team and results and it was all down to you and Ged but you ran off and let Buster and Carl take the abuse for it.

8 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

8 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Then Cookie also had to be moved out due to the budget.

The cover up excuse was his sponsors being in white on teams Kevlar's...…...Funny enough Cookie ended up at KL with his sponsors in white on team Kevlar's.

Now you may have a little crew who you've brainwashed once again I'm not surprised considering how gullible they are but I know the truth and so do you. 

Carl and Buster suffered verbal abuse on a consistent basis last year regarding the team and results and it was all down to you and Ged but you ran off and let Buster and Carl take the abuse for it.

I do know the truth, but you clearly don’t. There’s nothing to add really.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 1

And now you are trying to bring the brown stuff to Peterborough Speedway's door again by kicking up a stink regarding people having to walk 300 metres.

Now I know your crew will stick up for you once again but I don't care they have been brainwashed and they're very gullible by falling for it. 

Bottom line is but you and I know the truth Neil. You didn't have the balls to hold your hands up along with Ged and just admit you was wrong instead you ran off sat back whilst Carl Johnson and Buster Chapman suffered the backlash.

5 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I do know the truth about, but you clearly don’t. There’s nothing to add really.

If you knew the truth you would know my real name. As I said no point going round in circles as we both know the truth you wont admit it and the brainwash fans will fall for your lies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

Shame on you. Don't know why you have it in for the club. Tried to financially run the club into the ground with Ged building a way over budget side. Now get a petition started against the club.

I may be controversial, I may say things that aren't popular but I speak the truth. The truth causes trouble.....As the saying goes 'The truth hurts' 

But I reacted very strongly on the Peterborough thread the other day because I know the real truth about what you've done over the last two years and I don't understand why in a time like this when Speedway clubs are financially struggling you would want to try and cause another club to fold. 

You're very lucky your name wasn't mentioned in that statement but we both know you was fully involved in team building along with Ged. 

Then you have the cheek to come on here and play the hero whilst you and Ged sat back and listened to all the angry backlash aimed towards Buster Chapman and Carl Johnson in 2019 for the wrong doings of yourself and Ged.

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

Your posts are the biggest load of bollox I’ve ever read . the sooner you and multi aliases p155 off the better 

Have you seen my post with Buster's comments on the situation? I'm 100% right and you have to accept that whether you like it or not. Buster comments have even backed me up.

Edited by TheMessiahOfTheBSF

Is the troll still running riot with his verbal diarrhea ? Luckily i blocked the pillock, i suggest others do likewise ...

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I may be controversial, I may say things that aren't popular but I speak the truth. The truth causes trouble.....As the saying goes 'The truth hurts' 

But I reacted very strongly on the Peterborough thread the other day because I know the real truth about what you've done over the last two years and I don't understand why in a time like this when Speedway clubs are financially struggling you would want to try and cause another club to fold. 

You're very lucky your name wasn't mentioned in that statement but we both know you was fully involved in team building along with Ged. 

Then you have the cheek to come on here and play the hero whilst you and Ged sat back and listened to all the angry backlash aimed towards Buster Chapman and Carl Johnson in 2019 for the wrong doings of yourself and Ged.

I also know that Brian was not the messiah just a very naughty boy, another fictitious story. 

• Like 2

Now I've spoken the truth not going to bother replying anymore. If you want to send some abuse feel free I'm not going to complain. I've had my say I've spoken the truth I have provided Buster's comments that backs me up.

The choice is now yours whether to accept or deny the truth...……..Either way it's the truth and nobody can say it's wrong as the current owner of Peterborough Speedway has said the exact same thing and it's out in the open for everyone to see. 

7 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I've had my say I've spoken the truth

I don't know the truth. My only comment would be that hiding behind such a name does nothing to enhance your credibility.

And before you say it, I chose my forum name on the basis of the fact that everyone picked a name of some significance to themselves (can you walk on water btw?). Back in the day, I took every opportunity to make it clear who I am. In case you weren't born then, I'm David Williams, former grasstrack, speedway and road racing sidecar passenger. Oh, and I've been a Bees supporter for 50 years.

Who are you?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, False dawn said:

I don't know the truth. My only comment would be that hiding behind such a name does nothing to enhance your credibility.

And before you say it, I chose my forum name on the basis of the fact that everyone picked a name of some significance to themselves (can you walk on water btw?). Back in the day, I took every opportunity to make it clear who I am. In case you weren't born then, I'm David Williams, former grasstrack, speedway and road racing sidecar passenger. Oh, and I've been a Bees supporter for 50 years.

Who are you?

No chance. Anyone that hides behind so many aliases and calls me a c**t, will stay hidden. I try to discuss logically but unfortunately we have to face theses freaks. Really don’t understand what they get out of a speedway forum.