British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Speedway Disabled Parking 2020

6 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

No chance. Anyone that hides behind so many aliases and calls me a c**t, will stay hidden. I try to discuss logically but unfortunately we have to face theses freaks. Really don’t understand what they get out of a speedway forum.  

Rich coming from someone who threatened violence. Do you want to share your real name? 

13 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Rich coming from someone who threatened violence. Do you want to share your real name? 

No problem , when you do but a multi alias is alway hiding, hence.   Ding ding, round 2.  

Edited by Hodgy

1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

No problem , when you do.  Ding ding, round 2.  

Yeah right. Who are you trying to kid. Nice try but I'm not gullible like most on here. No Round 2. No need for it. Wasn't any need for Round 1. 

1 hour ago, False dawn said:

I don't know the truth. My only comment would be that hiding behind such a name does nothing to enhance your credibility.

And before you say it, I chose my forum name on the basis of the fact that everyone picked a name of some significance to themselves (can you walk on water btw?). Back in the day, I took every opportunity to make it clear who I am. In case you weren't born then, I'm David Williams, former grasstrack, speedway and road racing sidecar passenger. Oh, and I've been a Bees supporter for 50 years.

Who are you?

Roberto Martinelli 

9 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Done.

I meant your real name - unless you are a deceased cyclist? 

1 hour ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

If you knew the truth you would know my real name. As I said no point going round in circles as we both know the truth you wont admit it and the brainwash fans will fall for your lies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

Shame on you. Don't know why you have it in for the club. Tried to financially run the club into the ground with Ged building a way over budget side. Now get a petition started against the club.

You said that you don't know Neil Watson, but say if he knew the truth, then he would know your name How does that work ?? You have made some pretty bad accusations, Why not put your name out there, like Neil has... ??

Do you know Buster?  I think not. So you have Neil saying the team was in budget, and you have Buster saying it was not.

But this thread is about the BB parking situation and getting back to that, it is proven that Neil did what he could to help them and more.

If the BB parking was causing a genuine concern, why not pay a man  with a few cones a tenner an hour to make sure only BB holders parked in the parking provided and no one could take the pee. Simple at £30 for 3 hours per meeting.. Cheap as chips, wouldn't you agree Oh great one?

Have you tried pushing someone in a wheelchair on wet boggy grass and uneven ground? It's not easy for a younger person, not very comfy either and most pushers are probably the spouse who might well be up in years themselves.

You don't have a pair of purple chinos in ya wardrobe by any chance :blink:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Now Neil Watson is trying to cause a rift around the club by bringing conflict to Busters door.

I think you'll find that the club has managed that on their own with their shocking decision to increase their disabled fans already substantial difficulties without trying to manage the internal parking before hiding behind showground designated spaces.

I don't see that Neil has used this to further any agenda that he may or may not have against the current management but if they hadn't made this regressive propositition then Neil would just have popped up occasionally as per usual. You probably need to look closer to home for your vitriol.

ps you're not unignored btw but as well as appearing on the main page it's also not possible ignore quotes.

9 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

I meant your real name - unless you are a deceased cyclist? 

I've just told you my name. It's up to you whether to accept it or not. Nothing else I can do. You asked my name and I told you it. 

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You said that you don't know Neil Watson, but say if he knew the truth, then he would know your name How does that work ?? You have made some pretty bad accusations, Why not put your name out there, like Neil has... ??

Do you know Buster?  I think not. So you have Neil saying the team was in budget, and you have Buster saying it was not.

But this thread is about the BB parking situation and getting back to that, it is proven that Neil did what he could to help them and more.

If the BB parking was causing a genuine concern, why not pay a man  with a few cones a tenner an hour to make sure only BB holders parked in the parking provided and no one could take the pee. Simple at £30 for 3 hours per meeting.. Cheap as chips, wouldn't you agree Oh great one?

Have you tried pushing someone in a wheelchair on wet boggy grass and uneven ground? It's not easy for a younger person, not very comfy either and most pushers are probably the spouse who might well be up in years themselves.

You don't have a pair of purple chinos in ya wardrobe by any chance :blink:

I just did. 

I posted Buster's comments on here. They are his words not mine. Straight from the owners mouth.

As for his BB petition I find it hilarious. The petition has no momentum whatsoever and it's completely flopped so far. 42 signatures after two days is laughable. 

WTF lol. Random thing to say. 

15 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I've just told you my name. It's up to you whether to accept it or not. Nothing else I can do. You asked my name and I told you it. 

If you are prepared to give your identity why the numerous accounts. What / who are you hiding from? Just talk as one, if you are for real.  

13 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I just did. 

I posted Buster's comments on here. They are his words not mine. Straight from the owners mouth.

As for his BB petition I find it hilarious. The petition has no momentum whatsoever and it's completely flopped so far. 42 signatures after two days is laughable. 

WTF lol. Random thing to say. 

That's not your name.. Have you read Mimmo's post?? You find the petition hilarious do you ? With a lot of elderly folk not on social media and the limited people on here what did you expect??

I might be able to understand that a sad sh*t who wants attention , but it's a sad day when you used disabled people to do it. :nono:

Edited by Bald Bloke