British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Speedway Disabled Parking 2020

44 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

I told you that the other day. I always have two. Now I only have one. My other account was Trollslayer which is no more after the mods removed the account.

I never had more than two accounts what I do is change my username on those accounts frequently just to change it up from time to time. if you click onto my account and see display name history you will see I change my name on that account frequently. That's all. Some paranoid people on here think every new account is mine and that I set up multiple accounts at the same time (They're wrong) I don't have 20+ accounts which they assume. I had two now one and like I said I change my display name frequently on those accounts just to change it up.

You didn’t remove, the mods did, as you admit.  So answer the question. Why the need ? Be yourself.  You can’t blame for peeps thinking you are the multi alias with the boloxio you post. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Great idea because Speedway is full of money isn't it? It's not like Buster's spent enough already another £30 a night for 15+ home meetings just to please a few people isn't going to hurt :icon_smile_clown:

Did you not say in response to me the other night that bb holders should be forking out hundreds of pounds for mobility scooters tho - why does Buster get it easy when it comes to finances ?

I've been away for the weekend so you may have addressed this already in your unwavering support for him, but do you think that the citing of an on-track death in Colin North as validation for this change?  Or the fact that maybe they seemed to have punished lots of folk because of some very non specific incidences in that statement ?

You say above he shouldnt make changes to please " a few people " yet he has used the actions of "a number " (how many is that anyway)as justification for all this ?  Just curious how you fall down on this as you're clearly very supportive.

Just now, Hodgy said:

You didn’t remove, the mods did, as you admit.  So answer the question. Why the need ? Be yourself.  You can’t blame for peeps thinking you are the multi alias with the boloxio you post. 

Told you the other day. Back up in case of need. I don't blame people. They are free to say whatever they want. I wont hold it against them. 

9 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Did you not say in response to me the other night that bb holders should be forking out hundreds of pounds for mobility scooters tho - why does Buster get it easy when it comes to finances ?

I've been away for the weekend so you may have addressed this already in your unwavering support for him, but do you think that the citing of an on-track death in Colin North as validation for this change?  Or the fact that maybe they seemed to have punished lots of folk because of some very non specific incidences in that statement ?

You say above he shouldnt make changes to please " a few people " yet he has used the actions of "a number " (how many is that anyway)as justification for all this ?  Just curious how you fall down on this as you're clearly very supportive.

He thinks paying someone £30 a meeting to control the BB parking will loose Buster money :party:

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Yes I did say that but that is because It will come in use for day to day life rather than one Speedway meeting now and then.

Buster gets a pass because of the situation he cant go to extra expense just to please a few when he's already gone out of his way and spent thousands on saving the club and the premiership altogether. Funds are very tight for all clubs and everyone has to work within a budget. He's not in a position to people please no promoter or club is. He's in a position where he has to fight to keep the club and premiership running. If it means a weak 1-7 then so be it. I would rather have a weak 1-7 then have no club at all for example.

I don't know what Buster's thoughts are so I cant comment on that but I will stick by Busters decision making as he personally spent his hard earned money in order to keep the club alive when he really didn't have to as he already had enough on his plate. Along the way we will have good times and bad times. Ups and downs. Some decisions will be popular some wont but I cant turn my back or crucify the man who saved the club. It's just wrong.

BB Parking is not a popular decision but it's the decision that's been made by the saviour of the club now it might not be a popular one with a certain group but it's the decision that's been made by the owner and no petition will change it.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He thinks paying someone £30 a meeting to control the BB parking will loose Buster money :party:

It will. 

If you stopped being ignorant and woke up for a change you would notice Peterborough amongst many other clubs run at a financial loss per season.

So you tell me why Buster should pay out even more money just to people please a select group when the club and Buster is already out of pocket running at a financial loss?

Stop being ignorant and realise the times. Money doesn't grow on tree's. Buster cant pay out 24/7 as it's a struggle for any club to break even as it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

It will. 

If you stopped being ignorant and woke up for a change you would notice Peterborough amongst many other clubs run at a financial loss per season.

So you tell me why Buster should pay out even more money just to people please a select group when the club and Buster is already out of pocket running at a financial loss?

Stop being ignorant and realise the times. Money doesn't grow on tree's. Buster cant pay out 24/7 as it's a struggle for any club to break even as it is.

If the example provided in a £30 parking steward would lose money, i presume you're thinking that only a handful of bb holders won't turn up anymore is that right ? ie, less than the outlay for the steward ?

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

If the example provided in a £30 parking steward would lose money, i presume you're thinking that only a handful of bb holders won't turn up anymore is that right ? ie, less than the outlay for the steward ?

That's only 2 :t:

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

They'll turn up. Just throwing a hissy fit but they will still go. They're angry whilst saying they wont go but they will. They will adapt and accept the change made in due time. Just like the remain voters will adapt and accept we've left the EU.

16 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Who the hell is Mark Twain. Clutching at straws now aren't you. That tells me you cant think of anything sensible to say in reply to topic related post and that's because there is anything to say as I was speaking the truth.

Mark Twain lol. Oh well if that's suppose to be my name then I'll go along with it and play along. 

You really are a 'div' aren't you? But that would clarify the job that you claim to have. Who's Mark Twain? Jeez, ever heard of Google?

Your understanding of disabilty is laughable. I said that the petition wasn't the best idea that Neil's ever had, but on reflection, it created a thread that the club shouldn't be proud of in it's 50th year and kept the topic going and ruffled some feathers so fair play to him. I don't know and don't care whether he has an agenda or not, has always be ok with me so I have no problem with him, apart from defending Horton's "please be upstanding for the National anthem".

The only relevant bit in Chapman taking over the club is that this uneccesary discussion is taking place. Anything else on that subject deflects from the topic.

Anyway, must go because it's work in the morning. You better do likewise because those cardboard dividers won't put themselves into those boxes will they?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crump99 said:

You really are a 'div' aren't you? But that would clarify the job that you claim to have. Who's Mark Twain? Jeez, ever heard of Google?

Your understanding of disabilty is laughable. I said that the petition wasn't the best idea that Neil's ever had, but on reflection, it created a thread that the club shouldn't be proud of in it's 50th year and kept the topic going and ruffled some feathers so fair play to him. I don't know and don't care whether he has an agenda or not, has always be ok with me so I have no problem with him, apart from defending Horton's "please be upstanding for the National anthem".

The only relevant bit in Chapman taking over the club is that this uneccesary discussion is taking place. Anything else on that subject deflects from the topic.

Anyway, must go because it's work in the morning. You better do likewise because those cardboard dividers won't put themselves into those boxes will they?

I don't have time to google names. I'm to busy replying to posts on here from angry people who cant have a sensible debate. Never heard of the bloke until you said his name. 

Wasn't the best idea....More like stupid idea.

He's ruffled some feathers lol....More like I have ruffled some feathers by speaking up. 

McDonalds reference again.........................................................You must be lovin it.

Strange how every name this loser uses is automatically blocked on my settings! I blocked 4 or 5 manually now every time the loop appears with her another name it's already blocked....such a tithead 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Now I've spoken the truth not going to bother replying anymore. 

And then post more than a dozen posts since ‘not going to bother replying anymore’.

Total joke. :rolleyes::icon_smile_clown:

Been doing some digging. The name I came up with is Isaac Hunt ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

They'll turn up. Just throwing a hissy fit but they will still go. They're angry whilst saying they wont go but they will. They will adapt and accept the change made in due time. Just like the remain voters will adapt and accept we've left the EU.

I think you do yourself no favours here, as saying bb holders are having a hissy fit and will turn up anyway shows such a gross ignorance towards the actual issues - sounds like in your young life you've been fortunate enough to avoid any elderly family having mobility issues and the challenges that go along with them otherwise you wouldn't be thinking that it's just so easy to just walk an extra 150m to somewhere.  That's before we get to your assumption that it's easy to fork out a few hundred on a mobility aid, or "get an uber"..  

The arrogance of youth may give you a few laughs as you talk with the adults on here, but believe me, reality will sadly catch up with you one day and you'll see things a bit different when perhaps you or a relative fall into the category of those affected here. 

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 8