Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeilWatson

Peterborough Speedway Disabled Parking 2020

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I think you'll find that the club has managed that on their own with their shocking decision to increase their disabled fans already substantial difficulties without trying to manage the internal parking before hiding behind showground designated spaces.

I don't see that Neil has used this to further any agenda that he may or may not have against the current management but if they hadn't made this regressive propositition then Neil would just have popped up occasionally as per usual. You probably need to look closer to home for your vitriol.

ps you're not unignored btw but as well as appearing on the main page it's also not possible ignore quotes.

The club is fine. Buster is doing his best by putting his money into the business whilst 90% of the Speedway universe is trashing him and his decision making 24/7. This goes all the back to Day 1. People should have respect for the bloke. If it wasn't for him Peterborough wouldn't even exist and Speedway loses yet another club. Buster Chapman is holding Speedway together in this country. 

What Buster and Peterborough Speedway don't need is for a former worker to do everything in his power to run the club into the ground. He and Ged abused Buster's money and put the club at risk last year which ultimately led to a catastrophic 2019 campaign with Carl Johnson & Buster Chapman taking the flack for it all. Now Neil Watson has started a petition to go in on Buster again it's flopped in a big way and it was never going to work anyway because it's stupid. Sign a petition because you are being asked to walk 300 metres.

I'm always going to be unignored. I always speak up and speak the truth on big topics. My views are very truthful and I don't fish for a reaction people just react in a angry manner because they don't want to hear the truth.

Take today as a prime example I posted about the topic Neil quoted me with Buster's comments on the takeover statement so I countered that with Buster's comments back me up about Ged and Neil abusing the budget allocated that would have seen the club in a financial state. Carl Johnson suffered a lot of angry verbal attacks last year and Neil came on here and played the hero. Buster suffered a lot of angry attacks as well yet nothing that happened in 2019 was down to either of them. 

Whether people like the bloke or not. Buster deserves some respect for saving the Premiership and saving Peterborough Speedway by putting his money where his mouth is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

If you are prepared to give your identity why the numerous accounts. What / who are you hiding from? Just talk as one, if you are for real.  

I told you that the other day. I always have two. Now I only have one. My other account was Trollslayer which is no more after the mods removed the account.

I never had more than two accounts what I do is change my username on those accounts frequently just to change it up from time to time. if you click onto my account and see display name history you will see I change my name on that account frequently. That's all. Some paranoid people on here think every new account is mine and that I set up multiple accounts at the same time (They're wrong) I don't have 20+ accounts which they assume. I had two now one and like I said I change my display name frequently on those accounts just to change it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

The club is fine. Buster is doing his best by putting his money into the business whilst 90% of the Speedway universe is trashing him and his decision making 24/7. This goes all the back to Day 1. People should have respect for the bloke. If it wasn't for him Peterborough wouldn't even exist and Speedway loses yet another club. Buster Chapman is holding Speedway together in this country. 

What Buster and Peterborough Speedway don't need is for a former worker to do everything in his power to run the club into the ground. He and Ged abused Buster's money and put the club at risk last year which ultimately led to a catastrophic 2019 campaign with Carl Johnson & Buster Chapman taking the flack for it all. Now Neil Watson has started a petition to go in on Buster again it's flopped in a big way and it was never going to work anyway because it's stupid. Sign a petition because you are being asked to walk 300 metres.

I'm always going to be unignored. I always speak up and speak the truth on big topics. My views are very truthful and I don't fish for a reaction people just react in a angry manner because they don't want to hear the truth.

Take today as a prime example I posted about the topic Neil quoted me with Buster's comments on the takeover statement so I countered that with Buster's comments back me up about Ged and Neil abusing the budget allocated that would have seen the club in a financial state. Carl Johnson suffered a lot of angry verbal attacks last year and Neil came on here and played the hero. Buster suffered a lot of angry attacks as well yet nothing that happened in 2019 was down to either of them. 

Whether people like the bloke or not. Buster deserves some respect for saving the Premiership and saving Peterborough Speedway by putting his money where his mouth is. 

I stuck up for Buster last season when I thought he was getting blamed for everything. But I can't see how you can back him on the BB problem he seems to have created...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's not your name.. Have you read Mimmo's post?? You find the petition hilarious do you ? With a lot of elderly folk not on social media and the limited people on here what did you expect??

I might be able to understand that a sad sh*t who wants attention , but it's a sad day when you used disabled people to do it. :nono:

Well it is. But if you don't want to believe it then nothing I can do that will change your mind.

The petition is hilarious because it's a stupid idea. Look at the amount of signatures it's got. Has to be the slowest petition to have ever been created. Reason why it's slow in numbers is because the vast majority aren't kicking up a fuss about 300 metres. Now I always give my straight up opinion and let's be honest I'm only saying what others are also thinking only difference is I always speak up and others don't.

It's 300 metres for crying out loud not 300 miles. Nothing about attention seeking I'm just giving my view on a public forum that others cannot accept. That's all. I'm not trolling the other day I was suggesting ways how the BB holders didn't have to miss out. People kicked up a fuss about price ranges and all that stuff. Today I spoke up about Neil Watson and Buster's comments back me up. He's the owner for crying out loud so once again i'm not trolling I spoke up and then provided the quotes from Buster to back me up.

I have read Mimmo's post and I hope his wife makes a full recovery I honestly mean that. I'm not trying to antagonise a reaction or anything. I'm just saying a petition about walking 300 metres is laughable. Look at the numbers it's got so far. 2 full day's since the petition started and it's not even close to reaching it's target. Because everything is being blown out of proportion. Yes the situation is not ideal but is there really a need for Neil Watson and co to kick up a fuss over 300 metres? I think no as do many others but they don't want to speak up whilst I will always be straight up about a situation / topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I stuck up for Buster last season when I thought he was getting blamed for everything. But I can't see how you can back him on the BB problem he seems to have created...

And I'm following suite right now. 

The BB problem isn't ideal I'll give you that. But 300 metres shouldn't stop people from going. It's 5 minutes. This is why I'm reacting. If it was 30 minutes to an hour then my opinion would be the complete opposite but 5 minutes results in a petition or it stops people from attending going forward is just silly in my opinion and a petition is uncalled for.

I will back Buster because if it wasn't for him the Premiership wouldn't exist. Peterborough Speedway would have been liquidated. The man saved our club and saved the league and he gets nothing but abuse for every single thing that goes on whether it's track conditions, 1-7's, results, other subjects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If the BB parking was causing a genuine concern, why not pay a man  with a few cones a tenner an hour to make sure only BB holders parked in the parking provided and no one could take the pee. Simple at £30 for 3 hours per meeting.. Cheap as chips, wouldn't you agree Oh great one?

Have you tried pushing someone in a wheelchair on wet boggy grass and uneven ground? It's not easy for a younger person, not very comfy either and most pushers are probably the spouse who might well be up in years themselves.

If BB parking was causing a genuine concern then why not communicate via PA, websites, programme etc first regarding the issues and explain the consequences of ignoring such advice. Between identified problem and draconian solution there is a middle bit of the process that we've totally ignored. Also, were these abusers all BB holders? I suspect not. Why were cars allowed to go left anyway, if that's where the problem was, and not told to go right to the Arena car park as was the known instruction. If cars were incorrectly parked then give out their number and tell them to shift it. Doesn't seem to be a problem to communicate when someone leaves their window open! That doesn't even cost £30.

Although most people associate disability with wheelchair it's actually defined in much broader terms these days. Especially, in this instance, ambulant disabled who don't use a wheelchair and can walk but the distance they are comfortable with and the problems associated with that are very much specific to the individual's disability.

That's not a go at you but your post was useful background to use :)

Edited by Crump99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

You said that you don't know Neil Watson, but say if he knew the truth, then he would know your name How does that work ?? You have made some pretty bad accusations, Why not put your name out there, like Neil has... ??

Do you know Buster?  I think not. So you have Neil saying the team was in budget, and you have Buster saying it was not.

But this thread is about the BB parking situation and getting back to that, it is proven that Neil did what he could to help them and more.

If the BB parking was causing a genuine concern, why not pay a man  with a few cones a tenner an hour to make sure only BB holders parked in the parking provided and no one could take the pee. Simple at £30 for 3 hours per meeting.. Cheap as chips, wouldn't you agree Oh great one?

Have you tried pushing someone in a wheelchair on wet boggy grass and uneven ground? It's not easy for a younger person, not very comfy either and most pushers are probably the spouse who might well be up in years themselves.

You don't have a pair of purple chinos in ya wardrobe by any chance :blink:

 

 

Great idea because Speedway is full of money isn't it? It's not like Buster's spent enough already another £30 a night for 15+ home meetings just to please a few people isn't going to hurt :icon_smile_clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

If BB was causing a genuine concern then why not communicate via PA, websites, programme etc first regarding the issues and explain the consequences of ignoring such advice. Between identified problem and draconian solution there is a middle pit of the process that we've totally ignored. Also, were these abusers all BB holders? I suspect not. Why were cars allowed to go left anyway, if that's where the problem was, and not told to go right to the Arena car park as was the known instruction. If cars were incorrectly parked then give out their number and tell them to shift it. Doesn't seem to be a problem to communicate when someone leaves their window open! That doesn't even cost £30.

Although most people associate disability with wheelchair it's actually defined in much broader terms these days. Especially, in this instance, ambulant disabled who don't use a wheelchair and can walk but the distance they are comfortable with and the problems associated with that are very much specific to the individual's disability.

That's not a go at you but your post was useful background to use :)

I know what your are saying, but they didn't for one reason or another. So the best thing to do with the season looming would be to  get a man and his cones so that no one turns up and is unable to get in :t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

And I'm following suite right now. 

The BB problem isn't ideal I'll give you that. But 300 metres shouldn't stop people from going. It's 5 minutes. This is why I'm reacting. If it was 30 minutes to an hour then my opinion would be the complete opposite but 5 minutes results in a petition or it stops people from attending going forward is just silly in my opinion and a petition is uncalled for.

I will back Buster because if it wasn't for him the Premiership wouldn't exist. Peterborough Speedway would have been liquidated. The man saved our club and saved the league and he gets nothing but abuse for every single thing that goes on whether it's track conditions, 1-7's, results, other subjects.

For his last two years my father needed a wheelchair and I was happy to take him anywhere he wanted to go. His last visit to Wimbledon stadium was for the Best in Britain meeting that used to take place on New Years Day. We used the bus to the stadium and then had to get from Plough Lane to the entrance which was on the far side of the stadium, probably somewhere around 300 to 400 metres on rough tarmac. At that time I was a fit 55 year old and it was hard work getting the wheelchair that distance. I have walked from the two gates at Peterborough to the main stand and the ground would be far worse for pushing a wheelchair than the tarmac at Wimbledon. 

I suggest you try pushing a 13 stone person for 300 metres over such ground before you say that it would be possible in 5 minutes with a wheelchair. You would be stuck in the ruts for three times that long and unless very fit you would take nearer to half an hour. 

I don't want to have a go at any promoter as without them we have no racing to watch. In the same way I don't have a go about riders who don't try, I don't think any rider doesn't try, they may have a meeting where things are not working the way they want and that may continue for some meetings but I am sure they are trying as that is how they earn their money and it they were not trying then their family would be on their backs straight away, it does not need us to make things worse.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

And I'm following suite right now. 

The BB problem isn't ideal I'll give you that. But 300 metres shouldn't stop people from going. It's 5 minutes. This is why I'm reacting. If it was 30 minutes to an hour then my opinion would be the complete opposite but 5 minutes results in a petition or it stops people from attending going forward is just silly in my opinion and a petition is uncalled for.

I will back Buster because if it wasn't for him the Premiership wouldn't exist. Peterborough Speedway would have been liquidated. The man saved our club and saved the league and he gets nothing but abuse for every single thing that goes on whether it's track conditions, 1-7's, results, other subjects.

I called you ignorant the other day and that's another gem that shows that you should be nowhere near this discussion:

Mark Twain: It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheMessiahOfTheBSF said:

Great idea because Speedway is full of money isn't it? It's not like Buster's spent enough already another £30 a night for 15+ home meetings just to please a few people isn't going to hurt :icon_smile_clown:

I thought I put you on ignore, but i'm not to clever with computers, so I will answer you. 

You don't think buster will loose no more than  2 people a meeting if he sticks with his idea you fuc*wit

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crump99 said:

I called you ignorant the other day and that's another gem that shows that you should be nowhere near this discussion:

Mark Twain: It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

 

Who the hell is Mark Twain. Clutching at straws now aren't you. That tells me you cant think of anything sensible to say in reply to topic related post and that's because there is anything to say as I was speaking the truth.

Mark Twain lol. Oh well if that's suppose to be my name then I'll go along with it and play along. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought I put you on ignore, but i'm not to clever with computers, so I will answer you. 

You don't think buster will loose no more than  2 people a meeting if he sticks with his idea you fuc*wit

Another one who cant think of a topic related reply. I'm not going to attack you in reply. I don't need to because I have given a constructive post on the topic.

Buster must be quacking in his boots 43 signatures and counting. I bet half of those are from people who support Championship clubs and the BB parking has no baring on them.

EDIT: That's what they all say. If I had a pound for everytime I read those words I could pay someone £30 a meeting out of other peoples pockets to manage the BB parking situation lol.

Edited by TheMessiahOfTheBSF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy