British Speedway Forum

I obviously never saw him ride but from what I read he was well thought of.

RIP

deleted

Edited by fliss44
I wish to delete my post
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Just a wee thought Tsunami. If you are saying what I think you are, that hasn’t been officially said and the family might not be ready yet for that to be in the public domain. You might want to re consider

Same goes for the comment on Benji Compton

Also been mentioned on Facebook by Jason Pipe, but delete my post if you want.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

It was mentioned in a Twitter post from Benji. Please feel free to delete it you think it's not appropriate. 

It was also mentioned - and apparently later deleted - on a post on the Ipswich website.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

It was mentioned in a Twitter post from Benji. Please feel free to delete it you think it's not appropriate. 

Not up to me to delete anything other than my own posts. It was just my personal thoughts. If you are happy with what you have posted, that’s up to you

6 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

A clumsy and disrespectful post.

Please delete my Quote.

Tsunami. I do enjoy reading the great amount of your posts on this site, but at times a little bit of humality goes a long way.

Just because you may think you may know more than the rest of us , there are times where silence is the better recourse.

I believe on this occasion it maybe of been the better action

RIP Danny

Edited by tyke

Totally, Totally shocked.

R.I.P. Danny

Condolences to family & friends.

I was looking forward to 2020 hoping to see him improve even more with his tie up at Ipswich.

Also, some of the posts on this page(3) should not have been posted whether it be about Danny or Benji. 

29 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Just a wee thought Tsunami. If you are saying what I think you are, that hasn’t been officially said and the family might not be ready yet for that to be in the public domain. You might want to re consider

Same goes for the comment on Benji Compton

Lioness - with respect, as Tsunami has deleted the “offending” post maybe you could edit it out of yours - otherwise there is little point in the original disappearing!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Please delete my Quote.

I can only delete my own post/reply which I have done.

• Like 1

Awful news. You were a hell of an entertainer Danny, even more so in a sporting world now lacking in true personalities. Rest in peace.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tyke said:

Tsunami. I do enjoy reading the great amount of your posts on this site, but at times a little bit of humality goes a long way.

Just because you may think you may know more than the rest of us , there are times where silence is the better recourse.

I believe on this occasion it maybe of been the better action

RIP Danny

Tsunami - Iv'e seen you have deleted your post

Big love :)

Thoughts to the Ayres family at this most distressing of times