British Speedway Forum

38 minutes ago, Badge said:

Just watched it. Very moving finale.

• Like 1

I have seen some footage of Danny`s last lap at Mildenhall yesterday on social media, looked a good turn out at the stadium. 

2 hours ago, screm said:

I have seen some footage of Danny`s last lap at Mildenhall yesterday on social media, looked a good turn out at the stadium. 

Considering it was a working day and valentines day, the turnout was cracking. From Riders,Fans, ex riders, officials, friends,family, media. 

I left late afternoon but party in Danny's honour went on all night, just search facebook for some of the riders "singing" attempts at karaoke... lol sure Danny had a smile all day long.

• Like 1

Now it,s Caroline Flack! Mental health is unreal plus the abject posting on social media can send anyone off the rails whether it is personal ,media orianated or financialial, there is always a trigger. Another sad loss for whatever reasons.               

6 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Now it,s Caroline Flack! Mental health is unreal plus the abject posting on social media can send anyone off the rails whether it is personal ,media orianated or financialial, there is always a trigger. Another sad loss for whatever reasons.               

I really don’t think you can compare the two

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

The sheer hypocrisy of certain sections of the media regarding her passing is stunning, the same organisations and individuals  that where having a go at her are now spouting sympathy about her death 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, screm said:

Touching image...brought a lump to my throat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

Touching image...brought a lump to my throat.

Likewise, & tears again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Likewise, & tears again.

I`m sorry, that wasnt my intention. I saw this image yesterday and wanted to post it then. IMO its powerful, poignant and worth a thousand words. A fantastic tribute to Danny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, screm said:

I`m sorry, that wasnt my intention. I saw this image yesterday and wanted to post it then. IMO its powerful, poignant and worth a thousand words. A fantastic tribute to Danny.

It was a fabulous image and thanks for posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2