British Speedway Forum

For those of you who tried but couldn't watch the webcast of Danny's funeral due to the volume of interest, it is still available to view for a short while. Go to www.obitus.com user name is west5697 password 768472.

Even still now the shock of Danny's untimely passing is hard to take in.

Danny had some inner demons that lead him to take this course.

My feelings now are that as a sport we need to honour Danny in the best possible way.

Everyone involved in the sport needs to feel that they have someone they can go to when they're going through what Danny was.

Whether it's an expert in this field or just a friendly face or someone they can talk to it needs to be done in Danny's honour. 

#BeKind 

• Like 2

Last night I watched a recording of the 2019 British Championship from Belle Vue.

What a good meeting but the last two rides of Danny Ayres were real crackers, especially his 5th ride when he the race all but won except for him riding into the deep stuff on bends 3/4, him fighting with his bike to stay on, which he did, only to lose out to Chris Harris.

i know the night belonged to Charles Wright, but Danny Ayres will be remembered for a brilliant showing, he so much wanted a win that night.

• Like 9