British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

Premiership Junior League

9 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Quite clear that it isn't regionalised

Really?

Where does it say it's not regionalised?  Just says all 7 teams are involved, and they'll race opponents over a 4-man 6-heat format.  Doesn't say whether the opponents are every other team in the entire league, or just every other team in the regionalised group.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PotteringAround said:

Really?

Where does it say it's not regionalised?  Just says all 7 teams are involved, and they'll race opponents over a 4-man 6-heat format.  Doesn't say whether the opponents are every other team in the entire league, or just every other team in the regionalised group.

3 groups of 2 and 1 team gets a bye to the playoffs ;):D

How come Cradley get to ride at Wolves in this league whilst every other nomadic club aren't allowed to?

Absolute disgrace. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a CVS favour on a technicality. Probably something to do with Pearson too. 

11 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Sounds like a CVS favour on a technicality. Probably something to do with Pearson too. 

The BSPA couldn’t be any clearer tho. Any team not in satisfactory active search for land cannot ru.

Pearson and Co have already said they aren’t looking anymore. So I fail to see how an exception can be made for one team yet others who ARE still looking for land (Exeter, Southampton and Reading come straight to mind) have been deemed not able to.

it frankly stinks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2020 at 6:35 AM, castrolargh said:

With only 3 stand alone clubs left in the NDL now, and with Plymouth actually wanting to move up  surely now is the time to help these 3 clubs to step up.Restructure both top leagues, 1home 1 away league plus knock out cup and early season trophy with both premiership and championship clubs running junior leagues after meetings. That way fans of all clubs can see local riders develop as seasons progress 

make cl affordable for aspiring clubs - pl/cl much too close, be great to see Mildenhall, IOW and Plymouth back. Would also protect cl clubs from making too many losses and guarantee their future

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, stevebrum said:

How come Cradley get to ride at Wolves in this league whilst every other nomadic club aren't allowed to?

Absolute disgrace. 

Disgusting that other teams have been driven from the sport whilst the rules can be bent to suit the PL clubs. Hang your heads in shame Bspa 

• Like 2

Unbelievable, it's just to get Cradley fans in. It's Wolves juniors so should be called Wolves

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

So I fail to see how an exception can be made for one team yet others who ARE still looking for land (Exeter, Southampton and Reading come straight to mind) have been deemed not able to.

it frankly stinks. 

I'm from Southampton and that's news to me!

3 hours ago, Sotonian said:

I'm from Southampton and that's news to me!

You aren’t aware of the search for land by Nina Saunders?:shock:

7 hours ago, bruno said:

Unbelievable, it's just to get Cradley fans in. It's Wolves juniors so should be called Wolves

Exactly this.

Edited by greyhoundp

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Plenty of time to get the provisional squads sorted now so whats the hold up?  

Plenty of time, but not much point.

3 hours ago, ShyTalk said:

Plenty of time, but not much point.

why not have something to look forward to? If the Prem starts and i do know its if then the PJL will be running alongside it despite no squads being announced