British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Peter Craven Memorial (Belle Vue) 21.03.20

That's great. It looks a really decent field already. What are the chances of Max and Jason Doyle Phil?  

15 minutes ago, coldace said:

That's great. It looks a really decent field already. What are the chances of Max and Jason Doyle Phil?  

Doyle I can see  hes won it last 2 times and was gutted he wasn't able to defend it beginning of season. He says he wants the hat trick so every chance  

Fricke im not sure if he still has last years bikes over here. If he has then yeah. I can see it. If not then no chance unfortunately 

Looking like an exciting line-up. Not subscribed yet but wonder if the streaming pass also includes an electronic prog this time, as it did for the All Stars challenge, which was priced up the same. That really added value to the package. 

Cheers, Phil. Hopefully Max can get a bike from someone.

Jordan Palin (excited about)

Joe etheridge

Sam masters

Next 3

6 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Jordan Palin (excited about)

Joe etheridge

Sam masters

Next 3

Great call on Palin.

These young lads with potential need to be opened up to riding against the bigger names at every single opportunity..

Especially on the bigger faster tracks akin to the ones so many major competitions are raced on in Europe..

Robert Lambert's development massively came from riding the bigger German circuits as 'a kid' when he couldn't ride competitively over here, so opening these lads up to similar, as soon as is possible, has to be the way forward..

He will take a few 'scalps' too I reckon..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Not a criticism, just an observation... very Aussie centric line-up at the moment. I'm surprised it's not starting a 7am to attract the Aussie streaming market :D

2 minutes ago, bruno said:

Aussie Championship? I wonder if a Brit could ride in it ;)

It would depend upon the criteria as to whether the event was for natural Australian riders or an open championship for riders competing in Australia.

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Not a criticism, just an observation... very Aussie centric line-up at the moment. I'm surprised it's not starting a 7am to attract the Aussie streaming market :D

We are used to getting up at 3 am as it is so 1 more meeting won’t hurt us.. :t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Aussie Championship? I wonder if a Brit could ride in it ;)

The important aspect is to get the best available riders..irrespective of nationality

All of them are British based riders and the total years ridden in Britain for them must be very high

• Like 1

Thought there were British riders in the Aussie championships even recently. Was even from memory one or two British champs. Jack Parker maybe

Kyle howarth makes his return to track

And Richie Worrall added

3 riders left 

22 hours ago, iris123 said:

Thought there were British riders in the Aussie championships even recently. Was even from memory one or two British champs. Jack Parker maybe

I don't think Rory has ridden in it for a while :D

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, Phil The Ace said:

Doyle I can see  hes won it last 2 times and was gutted he wasn't able to defend it beginning of season. He says he wants the hat trick so every chance  

Fricke im not sure if he still has last years bikes over here. If he has then yeah. I can see it. If not then no chance unfortunately 

Hahaha. I was sooooo wrong. 

Final 3 are

Lawson

Kerr

Kemp

Edited by Phil The Ace