British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

Favourites for 2020 Speedway GP World Champ

I reckon Martin Vaculick will be in top 3 for 2020. And if Freddie Lindgren starts off well then he could be in with a shout come the last GP.             
Of course, Woffinden, Zmarzlik and Madsen will be very much in the mix, I think the winner is in those three.                     
The rest will be giving everyone a strong chase and well capable of stealing big points on occasions.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

I reckon Martin Vaculick will be in top 3 for 2020. And if Freddie Lindgren starts off well then he could be in with a shout come the last GP.             
Of course, Woffinden, Zmarzlik and Madsen will be very much in the mix, I think the winner is in those three.                     
The rest will be giving everyone a strong chase and well capable of stealing big points on occasions.

If you think the winner will be Tai, Zmartzik or Madsen how can Vaculick be in your top 3.  

1. Madsen    2. Emil   3 Zmartzik           Tai 6th or 7th.  

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

If you think the winner will be Tai, Zmartzik or Madsen how can Vaculick be in your top 3.  

Easy, I said “I think the winner is in those three”.  I didn’t say here is my top three. So Martin could be in the top 3, as could Freddie, in fact, I like that idea.