British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Len Read RIP

There is already a thread in the Years Gone By section.

40 minutes ago, chunky said:

There is already a thread in the Years Gone By section.

The younger ones, may not look in 'Years Gone By'! Assuming there are 'younger ones' on the forum!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray Stadia said:

The younger ones, may not look in 'Years Gone By'! Assuming there are 'younger ones' on the forum!  

Would the ‘younger ones’ even look anywhere for a rider who was over 100 years old ? 

9 hours ago, Ray Stadia said:

Well I'm definitely not young as I'm 80 soon but I never look in the 'Years Gone By' section so I wouldn't have known otherwise.   RIP Len.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Gemini said:

Well I'm definitely not young as I'm 80 soon but I never look in the 'Years Gone By' section so I wouldn't have known otherwise.   RIP Len.

Unfortunately with the way speedway is apparently heading (certainly in this country) and the continuing decline of a once great sport that will be the only thread with any relevance.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1