British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The BBC have now got the useless Ferguson on live giving his doomsday predictions. God give me strength :mad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm really not interested in respect, don't worry yourself about that. Any new lockdown was always going to happen, the PCR testing scam guaranteed that. There is a better way, i have seen it first hand. Thanks for your advice anyway...:)

Well you tried to make out he was going to decide on what you put as falling hospital admissions, when it seems they are rising. As are deaths going up fairly rapidly

The thing is, both here and in the UK they say the lockdown will be for a month, so we can enjoy a relatively normal Xmas. Now I don’t believe it, nor see how they can in the middle of the flu season say ok we can ope things up a bit to enjoy the festive period. That doesn’t make sense

If you stuck to reality, we could actually spend more time discussing that rather than dispelling all your fake stuff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Well you tried to make out he was going to decide on what you put as falling hospital admissions, when it seems they are rising. As are deaths going up fairly rapidly

The thing is, both here and in the UK they say the lockdown will be for a month, so we can enjoy a relatively normal Xmas. Now I don’t believe it, nor see how they can in the middle of the flu season say ok we can ope things up a bit to enjoy the festive period. That doesn’t make sense

If you stuck to reality, we could actually spend more time discussing that rather than dispelling all your fake stuff

But what are they doing in Sweden? That's what I want to know:blink:

• Haha 1

Madness. It's winter. More people get Ill/die. Unless that nightingale hospital starts getting patients then I refuse to believe that regular hospitals are any more overpopulated than usual

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Social media is today full of nurses and doctors saying they have more capacity than usual, and that most patients who have tested positive are actually being treated for non covid conditions. I smell a rat matey ...

• Like 2

He cannot even do a press conference on time so what hope does anyone have of him coming up with a solution. This guy really has to go and a new leader appointed as he is clearly not up to the job and dealing with the issues. Let’s have a total lockdown, curfew and the army on the streets to help the police and see what the younger yobs in the likes of Nottingham have to say about that. Something needs to give.

• Like 2

last 21  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK HOSPITAL  Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E June 7th   134  

W/E June 14th   87 

W/E June 21st  64 

W/E June 28th  54 

W/E July 5th   39 

W/E July 12th  29 

W/E July 19th  18 

W/E July 26th  15 

W/E August 2nd  12 

W/E August 9th  11 

W/E August 16th  8 

W/E August 23rd   6 

W/E August 30th  8 

W/E September 6th 9 

W/E September 13th 9

W/E September 20th 15

W/E September 27th  26

W/E October 4th  43  other 9 total 52

W/E October 11th 58 other 10 total 68

W/E October 18th 82  other  35 total 117

W/E October 25th 149   other  30  total  179

I have found total UK Covid reported deaths and have included them for October - so far this week(Mon-Sat )the figure  is 221 other   56    total 277

It will all be over soon, now just roll up your sleeve so i can make billions of dollars...

Bill Gates Questions FDA Credibility to be Trusted With COVID-19 Vaccine -  CORONA stocks

• Like 2

At this rate we'll be out of the 4 week lockdown before Johnson announces it.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Social media is today full of nurses and doctors saying they have more capacity than usual, and that most patients who have tested positive are actually being treated for non covid conditions. I smell a rat matey ...

Something I’ve noticed (and I work on a Covid ward), is that many (most) patients admitted, whom are returning +ve tests, are admitted for other reasons ...... however, many (again if not all, nearly all) have the sort of underlying conditions that mean they’re bedbound (seems to be advanced dementia currently)...... and so then, 8-10 days later, they’re passing away...... I’m guessing from pneumonia coz they’re not really moving)....... these tend to be people who haven’t been out of bed for a long time.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

So is personal liberty, businesses, cancer treatments, sports, arts, family units, mental health and freedom. But hey ho, they don't matter...

And your well tried solution is what ?