Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

The ND who cured all my ills and turned my life around, has lost no patients to Covid. That's impressive...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

:rofl:

Elrx3wTXEAA-fca?format=jpg&name=900x900

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post

Best advice I can give today is - dont forget to get you r hair cut before Thursday.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Best advice I can give today is - dont forget to get you r hair cut before Thursday.

Best get an extra bit off, to see you thru till next year, at least. ;)

So don't forget the xmas tip!!!

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

''If it doesn't work for a second time, we're going to keep doing it until it does'' ...  Remember, the same people telling you they can control a virus, are the same people telling you they can control the weather. Insanity is the new normal...

 

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Best get an extra bit off, to see you thru till next year, at least. ;)

So don't forget the xmas tip!!!

I bought a set of clippers years ago - A self administered No2  in the bathroom for me :)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Grand Central said:

Yes. All of that.

Just like in March there was a set plan to avoid lockdown ... All disappeared in 24 hours or so and total capitulation to the braying mob ... And now we've gone down the same route again.

Wrong. Just wrong.

 

Well, most of europe has taken the same steps, and no doubt there are other countries around the world that are already in lockdown or planning to be, they all wrong as well???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I bought a set of clippers years ago - A self administered No2  in the bathroom for me :)

 I go to the bathroom for a number 2 as well.   ;)

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I bought a set of clippers years ago - A self administered No2  in the bathroom for me :)

Aye, its been POW haircuts for us since March. :(

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Best advice I can give today is - dont forget to get you r hair cut before Thursday.

Booked in on Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post

Good to that Boris isnt in hiding and he is out doing all the interviews this morning, Boris the invisble man at it again

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if local builders can be classed as 'essential workers'?

 My daughter (expecting twins in April) and her partner are having a kitchen extension done which is being done across the whole width of the house.

 The old kitchen is completely empty and the new walls and roof are completed, but no floor, windows or doors fitted as yet. The entrance to the 'old' kitchen is boarded up for security.

 They currently have no cooking facilities or washing machine and are relying on family to provide hot meals and clothes washing. The work was due to be completed by December, but a month's delay could see that date moving to 2021!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Johnson and his murder squad are going to need a good lawyer in the coming months, the world against him is growing by the minute and he doesn’t have truth on his side 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I wonder if local builders can be classed as 'essential workers'?

 My daughter (expecting twins in April) and her partner are having a kitchen extension done which is being done across the whole width of the house.

 The old kitchen is completely empty and the new walls and roof are completed, but no floor, windows or doors fitted as yet. The entrance to the 'old' kitchen is boarded up for security.

 They currently have no cooking facilities or washing machine and are relying on family to provide hot meals and clothes washing. The work was due to be completed by December, but a month's delay could see that date moving to 2021!

He did say all construction to continue,  so fingers crossed they get it completed. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy