British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

20 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Days after they celebrated the end of lockdown in Melbourne, Australia records zero Covid cases. I guess this can be used as a case that lockdown actually does work ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-54768038

it would depend on what other things you put into place.

close the borders so that no one comes in and out of the country, except for essential deliveries and you have a chance

and what what happens at the end of lockdown?

if it finishes on the 2nd Dec people have 2 weeks to complete their christmas shopping, so everywhere is going to be overcrowded again

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, YerRopes said:
What is the point of Michael Gove? 

Spitting Image fodder

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 11:20 PM, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

You should go and tear down their health systems and government mate, go and box Boris and see if you can go for a pint on Sunday

You’re not going for a pint anytime soon ya fu cken roaster 

Really?? You really are a pathetic little creature. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

What is the point of Kier Starmer? When he's not busy noshing off every Jew in Britain he's on the telly giving it large how he would do this and do that different. Well guess what mate - you can't! Your fantasy politics are not helpful and getting boring. If you hadn't forgot Boris has an 80 plus majority in parliament and the chances of him holding another election before he has to are slim. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

He is the fall guy for Boris the Invisable Prime Minister

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Spitting Image fodder

Have you seen the ‘new’ spitting image? I caught one on ITV last night for the first time. Even watched the whole episode in the hope it would get better. It didn’t.

Biggest load of tripe I’ve seen in years and not a patch on the original imo. Or maybe I’m just getting old (DONT make the comment lol)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Have you seen the ‘new’ spitting image? I caught one on ITV last night for the first time. Even watched the whole episode in the hope it would get better. It didn’t.

Biggest load of tripe I’ve seen in years and not a patch on the original imo. Or maybe I’m just getting old (DONT make the comment lol)

It was ok. There were some funny gags in it. I loved the "we kept all the pies" part but it's not a patch on the glory days of the 80's and I don't think it ever will be.

The bus is coming down the road, who is going to get thrown under it first ??? 

59 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

it would depend on what other things you put into place.

close the borders so that no one comes in and out of the country, except for essential deliveries and you have a chance

and what what happens at the end of lockdown?

if it finishes on the 2nd Dec people have 2 weeks to complete their christmas shopping, so everywhere is going to be overcrowded again

Incredible isn’t it? We’ll not be allowed to leave our own homes except for ‘essential travel’ for shopping etc, but thousands can pour into the country from all over the world.

It absolutely shreds the government’s whole reason for locking down to ‘control the virus’.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lioness said:

Been watching it on britbox, it’s ok but nothing special 

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

The bus is coming down the road, who is going to get thrown under it first ??? 

If the Mail is anything to go by, Mengele Matt.

• Like 1