British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

27 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

You still haven’t answered the question.

Yes i have I’ve just told you with those 3 claims, I have first hand experience that I know that its lies, so why would a doctor say that ?? Money perhaps ?? Most things in this world revolve around money

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

I don't recall a lockdown in 2018 ...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I don't recall a lockdown in 2018 ...

Can you show the evidence for this ? As a symptom of covid seems to be memory loss :rofl:

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Haha 1

Having gone back and looked at the original expert view of Covid I thought it would be interesting to see what numbers Professor Fergusons model used in March to dictate government policy used.

They used an R rate of 2.5 so that would seem to be significantly higher than the reality which is currently estimated to be 1.3 to 1.5.

The mortality rate used was 0.9% which is between 2.5 and over 4 times too high.

The estimate used to decide whether the NHS would be overwhelmed was 30% of hospital admissions, currently it is around 11% (apparently shortly after lockdown and the building of the Nightingale hospitals it was reduced to 15%)

The model used back in March was the one built in 2005 to predict the HN51 Avian Flu outcome (not entirely accurate then either!)

Now if we use the updated numbers of 1.4 R rate and 0.2% mortality rate as a reduction percentage on the original prediction of 500000 we arrive at a far more realistic 60,500.

The success of lockdown is measured against the 500,000 figure as well as against the ICU being overwhelmed figure that was nearly 3 times too high. Measure it against the more realistic figure, include the collateral deaths which Jeremy Hunt said they had figures showing were in the same region as that for Covid deaths and it is very much open to doubt whether it worked at all.

This is by no means an accurate or scientific model to compare with theirs but just a replacement of some of the figures used in their projection.

In the past I have been very critical of Professor Ferguson but while looking this up I realised that he is reporting to politicians and as such will always give the worst case scenario knowing full well that they will hang him out to dry in order to save their own skins if he underestimated.

Whatever the rights and wrongs it is surely justified to ask questions about what we are being told, just wish somebody with some influence would actually do so.

Edited by Vince
Poor maths
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Vince said:

Whatever the rights and wrongs it is surely justified to ask questions about what we are being told, just wish somebody with some influence would actually do so.

Some are and getting threatened with their job or in the medical profession threatened with their licence to practice, there are court cases going on right now against all MPs but just like with the rioting in other country’s our media don’t want you to know 

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Yes i have I’ve just told you with those 3 claims, I have first hand experience that I know that its lies, so why would a doctor say that ?? Money perhaps ?? Most things in this world revolve around money

I take it then you're being paid by David Icke's pals to spread your conspiracy muck on here also?

You are pathetic insinuating that this front line Doctor might be saying what he did, for money.

Unlike you, he is not sitting at a keyboard spouting disinformation, but instead trying to save the lives of those with serious Covid -19.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Unfortunately you won't everything you need from food, modern farming has depleted the top soil of minerals. The biggest food industry con is ''fortified with vitamins and minerals'', they add cheap synthetic copies to their processed garbage, which the human body is unable to absorb. Never trust food corporations...:)

Just reading a book "Wilding" about Knepp Castle Estate which discusses this issue in great detail...fascinating read and gives one something to think about!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Just reading a book "Wilding" about Knepp Castle Estate which discusses this issue in great detail...fascinating read and gives one something to think about!

Does talk about N, P & K?

2 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Most things in this world revolve around money, I agree, but if you are going to come on a discussion forum and say, as a fact, that a report is a fabrication you really need to be able to support it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I take it then you're being paid by David Icke's pals to spread your conspiracy muck on here also?

You are pathetic insinuating that this front line Doctor might be saying what he did, for money.

Unlike you, he is not sitting at a keyboard spouting disinformation, but instead trying to save the lives of those with serious Covid -19.

I may or may not be on David Ickes payroll, yes of course sorry people don’t say or do things for money and I’m not sitting at a keyboard, I having my diner at a Liverpool hospital with my brother in law discussing the know all’s on the BSF 

1 minute ago, E I Addio said:

Most things in this world revolve around money, I agree, but if you are going to come on a discussion forum and say, as a fact, that a report is a fabrication you really need to be able to support it.

So you either are not reading what I’ve put or you are not believing the three things I’ve told you, I could I suppose film the hospital and show you but you can get arrested for that now and I wouldn’t like to step out of line , the new nazis are very strict you know 

10 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Sorry didn’t know you were the forum moderator, can you send me a copy of the forum rules where it says I have to prove whatever I post as clearly I missed that memo