British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

'Long covid' is a similar condition and no different to other respiratory post flu/pneumonia complications and other bacterial lung complications. The suggestion that 'long covid' is a new phenomenon is frankly, fabricated nonsense.

• Like 3

Telegraph reports trouble in Germany as regional leaders oppose Merkel’s lockdown restrictions.

If only we had someone on site, like our second division Swedish reporter.  :D

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I never saw the news pictures. 

Tsunami, the Arsene Wenger of political commentary.  :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crumpet78 said:

'Long covid' is a similar condition and no different to other respiratory post flu/pneumonia complications and other bacterial lung complications. The suggestion that 'long covid' is a new phenomenon is frankly, fabricated nonsense.

I don’t know if it’s nonsense but it’s like a lot of other factors which presume Covid as the instigator.

It would be interesting to see whether colds, diarrhoea, flu, bronchitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia and ME figures have been at their normal levels this year or whether they have been taken over by “Covid”.

8 hours ago, cyclone said:

Please provide the verifiable public source where Moderna state "They are engaged in research into ‘transhumanism’ & how artificial intelligence can be incorporated into human beings."

Likewise you associate Klaus Schwabe with Moderna. Again provide a verifiable public source for this.

Is the "Klaus Schwabe" you are referring to, Professor Emeritus of Contemporary History, Historische Institut, University of Technology at Aachen, and what is his clinical background and is he employed by Moderna?

BTW by "verifiable public source" I mean straight from the horses mouth, not the third party comments from the purveyors of fake news.

Over to you....

OH LOOK ...

16 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Story pops up the Queen may decide to step down in 2021 in favour of Charles. I wonder why?

EmNK1zkWMAQN0Jd?format=jpg&name=small

Could be that it's been talked about for months. Move on, nothing to see here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Could be that it's been talked about for months. Move on, nothing to see here. 

Shame it won't be Anne, because Charles is batsh@t crazy ...

1 hour ago, Crumpet78 said:

I had a viral meningitis 10 years ago that hospitalised me for a week and off work for 6 and it still causes me some issues at this time of year even all these years on

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Telegraph reports trouble in Germany as regional leaders oppose Merkel’s lockdown restrictions.

If only we had someone on site, like our second division Swedish reporter.  :D

You could try to actually contribute to the thread other than fibbing....

Anyway, you are just jealous that I gave the build up to the 'unprecedented' situation that Sweden now finds itself in :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

You could try to actually contribute to the thread other than fibbing....

Anyway, you are just jealous that I gave the build up to the 'unprecedented' situation that Sweden now finds itself in :rolleyes:

Still awaiting your anti-lockdown news!  :D

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Still awaiting your anti-lockdown news!  :D

I'm still waiting for you to prove your accusations. So you know what you can go and do.....because you can't back them up........swivel

You are like a little dog, barking at someone's ankles trying to get attention. Haven't you got someone you can talk to about your problem ?

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I'm still awaiting for you to prove your accusations. So you know what you can go and do.....because you can't back them up........swivel

My accusations are proved by your inability to produce evidence to the contrary.

No need to be ashamed. Just admit you’re pro-lockdown.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

My accusations are proved by your inability to produce evidence to the contrary.

No need to be ashamed. Just admit you’re pro-lockdown.

See, you make yourself look a right idiot.....you stated one post from Espressen was pro-lockdown, when there was absolutely nothing pro-lockdown in it. It even had block capitals as a headline which proved it and you can't even understand it when it is highlighted. I asked you to show which part if pro-lokdown. It wouldn't have been hard as it was just 4 posts above your nonsense......but of course you failed to :party:

• Like 2

''Covid'' deaths rising, non covid deaths falling by the same amount. Its a PCR false positive pseudo pandemic...

• Like 1