British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

13 minutes ago, Vince said:

My best friends daughter runs a dog grooming business 3 days a week from home while working for a bigger grooming business in Salisbury 20 miles away the other two days. She is not being allowed to run her own business because she comes under Winchester council while she can go to work in Salisbury and her main local competitor less than half a mile from her can open because it comes under Eastleigh Council.

The whole idea of this lockdown is a complete and utter mess now and seems determined to undermine small business and the leisure industry while allowing mail order companies, delivery businesses and supermarkets to record huge profits.

...and I'm able to go fishing but not play golf and buy wrapping paper at a Supermarket/Garden Centre but not at Clinton's or other such establishments?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

OK, you’ve got me, I’ll stop posting as Iris and Tsunami now and you’ll never hear from them again!  :D

Only iris could post like iris, not even a man with your intellect could pull that one off ...:D

Just now, Blupanther said:

Only iris could post like iris, not even a man with your intellect could pull that one off ...:D

Right, I’m off to Expressen now to see if I can master copying and pasting. I’ll be back later, just you see!  :D

• Haha 2

Where is James Bond when you really need him ...

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Do you think they'll put disinfectant in the canon?

• Haha 1

How disappointing for all those willing catastrophe on Sweden ...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Is that from Expressen?   :D

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

That looks pretty catastrophic to me. The peak was higher and it looks like it took at least a month to comedown to the same level as the EU in August. Not a great graph to use to support your argument IMO.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Obviously out of date, because Sweden added was it 64 deaths yesterday and just announced another 94

These are real peoples lives. Sweden takes it seriously, just a pity you and DC2 seem to think it all a bit of oneupmanship:rolleyes:

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, dj350z said:

That looks pretty catastrophic to me. The peak was higher and it looks like it took at least a month to comedown to the same level as the EU in August. Not a great graph to use to support your argument IMO.

Not looking catastrophic at the moment ...

53 minutes ago, Vince said:

Do you think they'll put disinfectant in the canon?

Surely mouth wash would be better ? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I have been accused of that since the day i joined eight years ago, it's something i just ignore now. It's not really hard to spot multi alias users, this forum is riddled with them. Long standing user names that are hardly used, suddenly burst into life,  whilst others go very quiet, they even post to themselves sometimes to provoke reactions. You must have noticed that...

I did wonder if DC2 was someone else about a year ago. Strangely the post disappeared very quickly........B)

23 minutes ago, dj350z said:

The graph was deaths per million and in a relatively small population it takes only a couple of thousand in care homes to skew the result.

Have you not looked at the right end of the graph?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Vote Tory, get the UN globalists ...