British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Let’s see those posts then, because I’ve produced ones to the contrary.

At the moment you, lucifer and Iris look rather stupid.  :D

I don't do GO FETCH as you know, but I do remember, like others,  what you posted and the relevant topics at that time, and I have often referred the Boris jibe to you in the last few months without a defence from you.

I wonder why now ? Are you bluffing it out, or have you already cancelled the posts. I would not be surprised if you have, as you are so determined to be Mr RIGHT at all costs.   :nono:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

696 deaths?  Weird.

Surely it can't be a second wave can it ? as BluPanther hasn't given permission yet for that.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I don't do GO FETCH as you know, but I do remember, like others,  what you posted and the relevant topics at that time, and I have often referred the Boris jibe to you in the last few months without a defence from you.

I wonder why now ? Are you bluffing it out, or have you already cancelled the posts. I would not be surprised if you have, as you are so determined to be Mr RIGHT at all costs.   :nono:

Typical, Tsunami. All mouth, no evidence. Caught out lying again.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Seen alongside that article it seems that long term sickness can be associated with other illnesses like swine flu too, something else that is not unprecedented then!

Swine flu: Woman, 26, still 'suffering' a decade after catching virus - BBC News

6 minutes ago, Vince said:

Seen alongside that article it seems that long term sickness can be associated with other illnesses like swine flu too, something else that is not unprecedented then!

Swine flu: Woman, 26, still 'suffering' a decade after catching virus - BBC News

The research scientist in the report said Long Covid had all the same symptoms of ME but also some extra ones in sub-groups.

That sounds to me like most cases could be ME and the sub-groups are the ones that might be something different.

But, once again, it’s a BBC feature lacking facts and figures.

Why didn’t we hear from the scientist how many patients he had studied, how many had been tested and whether this year’s ME numbers were mysteriously down!

• Like 1

Even Elvis is getting the knock...

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's crashed:rofl:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Damn it Blu they've put us in tier 2 :mad:

• Sad 1

Sicily Isles, IOW & Cornwall are in Tier 1

Everywhere else in Tier 2 (inc London & Liverpool) or 3

I still don’t get how it makes sense that you could sit in a pub for three hours with your elderly mum and dad (or anyone else) and 100 strangers but you can’t see them at home in a far less risky setting.

Not that anywhere is particularly risky with about 3 in 1,000 people infected in Swindon.

Edited by DC2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Hancock is insane...

I don't know about insane but as we have similar stats to Cornwall,  I'm assuming the reason he didn't give us back our tier 1 is because he didn't want to be accused of favouritism to his Suffolk constituents :mad:

• Like 1

If one of the criteria is NHS pressure then nothing much likely to change regardless of test results as NHS also stressed in winter