British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Lol saw this just now, and had a little chuckle...... a few "Dave's" on here :lol:

Was Dave not also right about the weapons of mass destruction!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Badge said:

Lol saw this just now, and had a little chuckle...... a few "Dave's" on here :lol:

I prefer David, but I'll answer to Dave. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, False dawn said:

I prefer David, but I'll answer to Dave. B)

To be fair, it’s your mate with the brains, you just have the twitter account!  :D

last 26  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK HOSPITAL  Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E June 7th   134  

W/E June 14th   87 

W/E June 21st  64 

W/E June 28th  54 

W/E July 5th   39 

W/E July 12th  29 

W/E July 19th  18 

W/E July 26th  15 

W/E August 2nd  12 

W/E August 9th  11 

W/E August 16th  8 

W/E August 23rd   6 

W/E August 30th  8 

W/E September 6th 9 

W/E September 13th 9

W/E September 20th 15

W/E September 27th  26

W/E October 4th  43  other 9 total 52

W/E October 11th 58 other 10 total 68

W/E October 18th 82  other  35 total 117

W/E October 25th 149   other  30  total  179

W/E November 1st 214  other 46 total 260

W/E November 8th 272 other  60    total 332

W/E November 15th 331 other   80    total   413

W/E November 22nd  355  other   87       total  442

W/E November 29th  357 other 103    total  460

Updated

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Was Dave not also right about the weapons of mass destruction!

This vaccine containing mRNA for the first time has been deemed safe after 10 months. Most vaccines take years to get to this point. 
Just one issue amongst many...

The vaccine as delivered is designed to promote antibodies to the spike protein of coronavirus. This spike contains syncytin-homologous protein. Now that might be important , because it is essential in the function of the placenta in mammals, including humans. An immune response to its function could affect fertility. 

Of course I’m sure all that has been assuaged in 10 months of science. 
Given that young women are not in danger from this virus....be careful if you consent to it....I would be sceptical all the checks and balances have been undertaken. There just has not been enough time to judge safety adequately. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

This vaccine containing mRNA for the first time has been deemed safe after 10 months. Most vaccines take years to get to this point. 

The vaccine as delivered is designed to promote antibodies to the spike protein of coronavirus. This spike contains syncytin-homologous protein. Now that might be important , because it is essential in the function of the placenta in mammals, including humans. An immune response to its function could affect fertility. 

Given that young women are not in danger from this virus....be careful if you consent to it....I would be sceptical all the checks and balances have been undertaken. There just has not been enough time to judge safety adequately. 

Not exactly helpful coming from a medic.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

What?

Are you saying it’s not helpful for medics to state their concerns and instead they should just shut up (like you tell everyone else to do)?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

If offered, are you going to roll up your sleeve Badge ?

19 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Not helpful to who exactly ? 

• Like 1

Show me your papers...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

An interesting post worthy of further consideration and a cut above most of the conspiracy theory nonsense that’s been posted.

I don’t have any special concerns about the short timespan of the development of the vaccine as such. As I understand the position each time a vaccine is developed more is learnt about how to do it an techniques improve,  plus the fact that instead of development being on a shoestring, big money was thrown at it this time. 

What does worry me now is the use of mRNA and blood.

As far as the mRNA is concerned, as I understand the vaccine at the moment it is going to invade our body cells, or at least those on the muscles. Now, our body cells are smaller than the full stop at the end of this sentence yet they are extremely complex, in fact they are like miniature factories, containing RNA,DNA and protein. These miniature factories have security systems in them which tells me they are not meant to be invaded, and therein lies the problem. The little I have read about the vaccine indicates that the vaccine won’t touch the DNA which is in the nucleus of the cell, but that seems a bit risky to me.

The other thing is the blood . Where and who is this coming from ? My understanding is that its not whole blood but platelets, which is only a component part and it might only be blood fractions, which makes it less risky but I don’t like the idea of it.

If anyone has any better information by all means clarify anything I’ve said that is not quite right, but for the moment I am not ruling out having the vaccine but I’m certainly not taking it on trust without a better and clearer.explanation of exactly how it works.

• Like 2

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   372   40975- today`s figures include a 19 year old who did not have any  underlying health conditions.

Scotland   38  (3797)

Wales  51   (2614)

NI  4  (1015)

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Not true ...

More truth than anything you ever post. Let's put it like that.....

30 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

An interesting post worthy of further consideration and a cut above most of the conspiracy theory nonsense that’s been posted.

I don’t have any special concerns about the short timespan of the development of the vaccine as such. As I understand the position each time a vaccine is developed more is learnt about how to do it an techniques improve,  plus the fact that instead of development being on a shoestring, big money was thrown at it this time. 

What does worry me now is the use of mRNA and blood.

As far as the mRNA is concerned, as I understand the vaccine at the moment it is going to invade our body cells, or at least those on the muscles. Now, our body cells are smaller than the full stop at the end of this sentence yet they are extremely complex, in fact they are like miniature factories, containing RNA,DNA and protein. These miniature factories have security systems in them which tells me they are not meant to be invaded, and therein lies the problem. The little I have read about the vaccine indicates that the vaccine won’t touch the DNA which is in the nucleus of the cell, but that seems a bit risky to me.

The other thing is the blood . Where and who is this coming from ? My understanding is that its not whole blood but platelets, which is only a component part and it might only be blood fractions, which makes it less risky but I don’t like the idea of it.

If anyone has any better information by all means clarify anything I’ve said that is not quite right, but for the moment I am not ruling out having the vaccine but I’m certainly not taking it on trust without a better and clearer.explanation of exactly how it works.

It is important to remain sceptical here.

The vaccine is being introduced as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but we know so little. What is in it ? The viral mRNA seems assured but what else? More heavy metals? We seem to like those. 
For a vaccine with completely new entities to get approval in 10 months flies in the face of usual scrutiny. 
Medicine is littered with treatments , approved by the MHRA , that were later withdrawn, rofecoxib, rosiglitazone, norfloxacin, vaginal mesh, in recent years. Trials are often performed in young men, then given to older women ( a very fixed stereotype, I concede) and only then do we realise problems, and the wonder drug is withdrawn. 
The trial data I have seen and discussed with colleagues, shows reduction of symptoms, but no production of immunity, or reduced infectivity, yet. Now that may come with time, but it is not guaranteed. 
I accept the political need for this, but to brow beat many of the population, whose risk is greater crossing the road , is an affront to liberty and choice.

Those at higher risk or were shielding should be offered it if they want, but not compelled by our fascist government. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   372   40975- today`s figures include a 19 year old who did not have any  underlying health conditions.

Scotland   38  (3797)

Wales  51   (2614)

NI  4  (1015)

How many times have we heard that old chestnut. ''Any known underlying health conditions'' would be more accurate.